officiant

tinkerbela

Disney fan since birth. Loves things all Tinker Be
does anybody know how much the officiants are that disney has you to choose from? i have no idea how much they are. it will be greatly appreciated if i get a price so that my fiance and i can get a better idea on our budget!

Now I know this one I just got the answer myself.

Rev Jack Day and Rev Tim Herring both recommended by Disney FTW both charge $175 and then it's up to you if you want to give a gratuity.

$175 i guess isn't all too bad. thank you very much!!

hey, for those who are getting married at wdw, we recently selected our officiant ron rosenzweig. we got the whole service in the mail not too long ago and it's very beautiful. rob and i aren't going to have a religious ceremony so ron's ceremony is perfect for non-religious ceremonies. he charges $200; $75 as a non-refundable security deposit to reserve the day and the rest on the day of the wedding, i think. i'll try to post his service soon for those who are interested. i figured i'd give out this tip while it's fresh on my mind. also, being that this is a message board and this thread is devoted to wdw weddings and honeymoons, why wouldn't i share such valuable info?:tongue:

Tinkerbela - that sounds fabulous and thanks for sharing I'd love to see what Ron's ceremony is like I've heard such good things about him :)

We used Ron for our 10/4/03 disney wedding-he was great! He was able to add a unity candle and memorial candle verse for us. It was a wonderful, non-religious service. Ron was very professional and able to individualize our ceremony for us!
Two thumbs up for Ron!!!

tinkerbela, when is your disney wedding? If you need any advice, I will be glad to help! :wave2:

our wedding is on september 29, 2004. we are using ron as our officiant. i'm glad to hear the good word on him. we did some research before we chose him, of course. but it is comforting to hear some more good word on him. it makes me feel better with the decision.

For the intimate wedding the cost is included in the package. I'm using Rev. Jack, I've heard great things about him :D

We used Rev. Tim Herring for our wedding. I have to say he was really nice and answered all our questions without any issues. He also has a great sense of humor.

We played a trick on my best man about losing the ring. Rev. Herring played along like a pro. Made for great video!

His fee was only $150. We also gave him a gratuity. He did a great job.

Good luck with whoever you pick! :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter