***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

I'm getting nervous about hurricane season. Word on the street :-)rotfl2:) is that it's supposed to be the worst season in 12 years.

I just want to get down there!

I'm getting nervous about hurricane season. Word on the street :-)rotfl2:) is that it's supposed to be the worst season in 12 years.

I just want to get down there!
I bought trip insurance yesterday just in case. The hurricane center's season predictions are simply predictions. Even with super computers, it's still very hard to predict storms exact paths & strengths far in advance. Look what happened with Matthew last year: Orlando shut down and ended up just getting some wind and rain. I think last year was about as worse as it gets for the Orlando area. My biggest fear with storms (even weak depressions) is airlines cancelling flights. I can deal with a rainy day just fine. It's just flying where the weather can really screw things up.

I bought trip insurance yesterday just in case. The hurricane center's season predictions are simply predictions. Even with super computers, it's still very hard to predict storms exact paths & strengths far in advance. Look what happened with Matthew last year: Orlando shut down and ended up just getting some wind and rain. I think last year was about as worse as it gets for the Orlando area. My biggest fear with storms (even weak depressions) is airlines cancelling flights. I can deal with a rainy day just fine. It's just flying where the weather can really screw things up.

Right. That's what makes me so nervous. The canceled flights and scrambling to get a new one. I also only care about the flight there. I don't care what happens flying home.

I had everything planned, then i went and invited my daughters boyfriend along! And it was my idea at that! Now i have to get Fast Passes and add him to dining... I am a glutton for punishment

I had everything planned, then i went and invited my daughters boyfriend along! And it was my idea at that! Now i have to get Fast Passes and add him to dining... I am a glutton for punishment

The more, the merrier! :rainbow:

I

Try calling. CMs can usually help with one additional person easier than trying to hunt yourself.

So, off topic here, but gotta share a funny story. Went to our IN state fair today. Not very exiting, but I'm a glutton for punishment. (or just a glutton...it was fried food day). Anyway, took the grandkids. There is a building called Pioneer hall where a sweet group of not very animated "age experienced " people were playing music on fiddles, banjos, etc. The 6 year old was watching intentently for several minutes, at which point her mother and I were patting ourselves on the back for her gifted enlightenment and wondering if we should contact Juliard Monday. As we walked away, she had me lean down to her to quietly ask if those were robot people like at Disney world or real people.....and that...my friends...is when you know you are spending to much time at Disney. Thank you and good night!

First unexpected cost! Daughter needed a new phone and I wanted to check out the unlimited plan while were in there. She was looking at I phones and I was looking at tablets.The whole time I was thinking we sure could use this on our trip. I ended up upgrading from my Android tablet to an Ipad pro. Dang I hate new technology.

First unexpected cost! Daughter needed a new phone and I wanted to check out the unlimited plan while were in there. She was looking at I phones and I was looking at tablets.The whole time I was thinking we sure could use this on our trip. I ended up upgrading from my Android tablet to an Ipad pro. Dang I hate new technology.

I guess that was a good thing as it works for vacation!

If you really want to get in the Mood for Disney, I highly suggest watching "Happily Ever After Nighttime Spectacular-Complete"posted by Cow Missing on You Tube. (It gives you a behind the scenes idea of how it was made). Then watch "Happily Ever After Magic Kingdom Fireworks 4K Full posted by the DIS 2 months ago. And....the magic will transport you to Disney pixiedust::tinker:

IMG_5016.JPG

Found these cute Mickey containers. I filled them with mini M&M's so I can empty the M&M containers. ...I need them for pennies and quarters!

For last night's dinner, I made some Mickey biscuits.

IMG_5012.JPG

And this morning I woke up to an email with tracking info for our Magic Bands!!! :mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter