• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Officially Obsessed!

Hi my name is Kelly and I am a Disney/Dis board addict!!

I too love these boards and it is a daily ritual for me to check these along with several other Disney related boards. I spend WAY too much time on here reading threads and NO I don't just come on here for tips about upcoming trips. Like many of you I come just to read fun stuff or to get info AND give info to people.

We have AP's and so we go at least twice a year. We were just there in July and are less than 30 days out for our Hallowen trip!! I have been at Christmas time for the last few years and this is the first time I am going for halloween in a few years so I am very excited about that although I am a tad sad to be missing Christmas and mom and I have been talking about possibly having to slip in a weekend to go see it! Don't know if it will happen and it is def not on the agenda as we have a whole week planned in Feb but you never know! :)

The thing I love the most about this place though is that on most other boards that I go to there is always drama and trolls or whatever but on these boards pretty much everyone is always happy and excited and I always love to come here and read about how excited everyone is about their upcoming trip. Even if I don't have a trip for a long time I can live vicariously through someone and it is fun to help others out with info.

I love looking at people's photos and learning new things even when I thought I knew everything there was to know.

I have been to Disneyland more times than I can count but only twice to Disneyworld so I am still a newbie to that place and we have our next trip there planned for Nov of 08 so once things start getting close for THAT trip I will def be frequenting that board more and counting down but my hear def belongs here cuz I am a native Californian and Walt's Orig is where my heart lives!

Love it here!!

Same Here!!!
I am 27 years old, and I think I have been to Disneyland more than 30 times!!!
We started taking our DD to Disneyland when she was 1 1/2, then to WDW in June when she was 2 1/2 and then were going back to Disneyland in November for her 3rd Birthday!!!
So I am definitely a Disney-HOLIC!!!!

Everyone is so sick of hearing about my Disneyland tips, tricks and planning that I have to use different words as to not evoke eye rolling.
examples:
When we go to LA = Going to Disneyland
Let's start saving for our next vacation = Let's start planning for Disneyland

anytime I say Trip, Vacation, Travel this is really Disneyland.

I am a stylist and whenever I do someones hair they ask, whens the next trip to Disneyland?
I have made a few converts as well among them.

I believe these are Make a Wish planes, so you can't really request it.

Source: http://www.mouseplanet.com/articles.php?art=dl070910xx

Oh Okay! in that case I would rather not fly on this plane and have it be saved for children who are sick instead. Sorry, I feel kindda dumb now!!!! I do however think it's really great that they made a plane like this for children to make there trip extra special!:goodvibes

kelmac....I agree! It's nice to come to a place where everyone is excited and we are all here for the same thing - our love for Disney! When I get done with my stressful day and I'm sitting on my couch reading all this stuff, I can feel the stress moving away from me! It's kinda like a mini vacation. Cyber vacation!! Yeah! Disneyland Cyber Vacation! Woo Hoo!

I love you guys who say.....I'm flyinshirer...and I'm a dis addict! That cracks me up! :rotfl:

Oh Okay! in that case I would rather not fly on this plane and have it be saved for children who are sick instead. Sorry, I feel kindda dumb now!!!! I do however think it's really great that they made a plane like this for children to make there trip extra special!:goodvibes

Isn't it an amazing thing they do for these kids? We have a friend at our school who is now 8 that went through cancer for the last year. Lost her leg and to top it off, she has Type 2 diabetes with her twin. To make a long story short, they got to make a wish. Her and her family went to WDW for a week and a half. AMAZING! They have a special section just for these kiddos. Dr.'s on staff and everything. Only make a wish kids get to be in this special section. Characters come to them there and Disney goes beyond your imagination for the kids!

Hi, my name's Bec... And I'm a dis board-aholic.

I get in trouble from my DBF for being constantly on my lap top when I get home from work and ignoring him all the time. :surfweb: So now I try and ignore my work and spend the whole day on the disboards. ;)

I LOVE trip reports! I spend all my time reading them and I hate it when I get to the end of the thread and the reports not finished! I feel so lost when that happens!

I've booked my trip for Feb/March next year :banana: I'll be spending 10 days in Anaheim and 5 of those days at Disneyland, I haven't picked which days yet, but only because I know if I start organising days now, I'll end up in Anaheim with a minute by minute itinerary planned. :rolleyes:

As soon as my TV guide comes in the mail I read through it carefully to see if there's going to be anything even slightly Disney related on the TV popcorn:: on the 22nd of this month there's almost a days worth of quality viewing for me! :happytv:

I know I'm not as obsessed as some other Disers, because as much as the idea tickles my fancy, I probably won't be getting married at Disneyland, or have my honeymoon there, but the thought is nice...

Aloha from Hawaii,:cutie:

Its nice to know that I'm not alone:grouphug: . My 13 yr old daughterprincess: often accuses me of not listening to her when she is talking to me :rolleyes1 and I always deny that I do that, the other day she proved her point:woohoo: , she was telling me a story and I wasen't really paying attention until she said " so mom when we go to Disneyland" and suddenly she had my full attention:love: . Everyone that knows me tells me I need to go to DLA "Disneyland Annonymous"pirate:
I feel that if I am going to have an addiction at least its one thats god for my family!:banana:

Keep up the disscussions it really helps to make our trips worth while and fun.:cheer2:

Aloha Zena

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter