Official Wishes Dessert Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are those who are booking getting a specific time to show up or being told an hour before Wishes? And they are changing Wishes to that new Summer Spectacular or whatever it is on 6/6, so they may not be doing this during the summer until that program is over? (Just a thought)

Just booked for May 11th for a party of 3. Now I just have to decide if I will tell my DH or surprise him...

Booked April 22. CM knew exactly what I was talking about and was a little annoyed that I pointed out she needed to find it under Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station. :laughing: According to her, they haven't been officially told they can begin accepting books, but if that's the case, then why are they? :confused3

Just booked for May 11th for a party of 3. Now I just have to decide if I will tell my DH or surprise him...

Keep it a secret. :lmao:
We age going with four adults and a 10 year old girl. We will just stroll along and I will lead them in like the Big Bad Wolfe. :rotfl2:

Stupid question - was considering doing this BUT I plan on catching Spectromagic BEFORE the Wishes Fireworks. Will we have enough time to catch Spectromagic and then run over to the Tomorrowland Noodle Terrance for the wishes Dessert Party?

The night we are looking at going Spectro is at 9:00 and Wishes is at 10:00. We generally watch Spectro from Main Street.

We had two threads celebrating and discussing this same topic. Things may seem a tad disjointed, as they have been merged into one thread. This keeps the information about the ability to now book the Wishes dessert party in one place. :goodvibes (and keeps it from taking over the boards)

Stupid question - was considering doing this BUT I plan on catching Spectromagic BEFORE the Wishes Fireworks. Will we have enough time to catch Spectromagic and then run over to the Tomorrowland Noodle Terrance for the wishes Dessert Party?

The night we are looking at going Spectro is at 9:00 and Wishes is at 10:00. We generally watch Spectro from Main Street.

Spectro is 20 minutes long and your walk with crowds is 5-10 minutes if you sit close to the area. I believe the parade starts around Fronierland. So you would most likely get to the area at around 9:30ish. I would make sure that they were still letting guests in at that time prior to booking it, but it is enough time to get a plate of treats, a drink, and wait for Wishes. Just make sure to take enough of what you want in case they break the tables down right after Wishes. I comes down to if you feel you are getting enough time/entertainment from your money missing 1/2 of the party.

YAY, booked for Monday, May 3rd @ 9:00 pm. The CM said the dates are filling up super fast. :banana:

Are those who are booking getting a specific time to show up or being told an hour before Wishes? And they are changing Wishes to that new Summer Spectacular or whatever it is on 6/6, so they may not be doing this during the summer until that program is over? (Just a thought)

I also think this. I've asked a few times but no one has any info on that. I know they are not booking Wishes Dessert Party past May 31st. We are going 6/5-6/10. I'm pretty sure they will stop it for the summer, or make it a SummerNightTastic event somehow.

I'vce just tried to book for 7th June and there are only dates for April and May so far. It was the same last year; a few months released at a time. Hoping we can get June.

Caron

We're in!!! So excited! We have Monday May 24th...

Quick question, will we be able to see Spectromagic as well from the Terrace? I hope so :cheer2:

Just called and told they weren't booking yet. I asked her to please check again because I knew people were getting reservations. She tried it and it let her. She was told not booking until 28th so she was glad she checked! Got Friday, May 21 for 2 adults! :cool1:

Thank you so much for the info! I booked for May 22nd- our first night on our first Disney Trip. Hoping my 1.5 yr old can make it- or fall asleep in the stroller- Assuming we are allowed to bring strollers in......

Booked for May ! ! !

WaHooooooo ! ! ! !

When I called at 10am, the CM had to look and look to find it. She was great and really happy to help. She said I was her 1st booking for it. It took alittle bit of time, but I got my ressies !

Good luck to all..........

I'm so excited that I FINALLY got a ressie for this!

I've tried a couple times in the past and had no luck.

May 3rd Wishes Dessert Party, here we come! :wizard:

This site is fabulous!! Booked for May 2nd. I didn't realize it was timed reservations, although it makes more sense that way. I just thought everyone showed up at 9pm. We're eating at Biergarten that night and although I love the atmosphere the food leaves a little to be desired IMHO so this would end the night perfectly! Thanks again everyone.:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter