Official Wishes Dessert Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
My CM is checking now. She doesn't know if all dates have been loaded. I'm trying for May 2 or 3 :sad1: It may just be booked up already :sad2:

I told my CM that I would be there from May 2 to the 8th. She even gave me the times of the fireworks. Good luck.:wizard:

ugh! i have to leave the house in like 2 minutes so i don't have time to call. guess i'll just have to keep my fingers crossed that it's not all booked by tomorrow!

Just got off the phone! May 2nd for us! May 3rd also had availability :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone for telling us. My CM couldn't pull it up at first. They have to put in the venue Tomorrowland Noodle Station. Once she did that, the availability suddenly popped up. It showed no availability before. If you got a no earlier, you may want to see if they can do that. :goodvibes

What is the "Wishes Dessert Party"??? Sounds interesting! Is it only special nights and how can I book it??

Wishes Dessert Party is a venue that started last year as a test run which was very successful. You get an all you can eat dessert buffet at the tomorrowland station located in the Magic Kingdom. And a prime viewing spot for the Wishes Fireworks. It starts back up on Sunday, March 28th but no end date was given. It may become a regular eating attraction which will probably book very quickly. Pricing is $23 and change for adults and $12 and change for children ages 3-9.

We got it booked for May 8th. :cool1: The Cm said it was the first time she had booked it so she needed her supervisers help.

Does anyone have any info, or know how SummerNightTastic (ie MMM fireworks instead of Wishes) will affect the dessert party? We are going 6/5-6/10 and the SummerNightTastic events start that Sunday 6/6. Wishes is on for 6/5, but we will be dining for our anniversary at Cali Grill at the time of Wishes so we couldn't do it that night.

I just posted on the other thread, but does anyone know how SummerNightTastic (MMM fireworks instead of Wishes) will affect the Dessert Party? We will be there from 6/5-6/10 and SummerNightTastic starts 6/6. Wishes is scheduled for 6/5 but we'll be dining at Cali Grill for our anni, so we couldn't go that night. Does anyone have any info on this? :goodvibes:goodvibes

Thank you! I just called back and was told they weren't booking them, but when I mentioned that I had heard of other people having reservations he looked for me and sure enough-I have a reservation now!!!

I'm hoping since we're probably one of the first people to make these reservations that we'll have one of the "better" tables, but I'm not sure if that's how it works?:confused3

Anyways- thanks everyone for all these updates!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter