• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Wine & Dine 2014

Anyone else here and flying solo or don't mind a tag along? I'm currently doing MK solo. And would love some company for a bit if anyone is around.

404C6540-F109-4794-8468-61E80499AB8E_zps8ci2ixac.jpg

Here's the race shirt.

dde0ddde0d love the shirt! Just left AL. It is not very Jingley! Not one Christmas decoration (that I saw) in the park. No tree in front, yet.

Huh wonder if that will change before Saturday? Could have sworn the tree was up last year at AK.

Anything else important we need to bring besides the waiver? And, I know it's been mentioned before, but around what time can non-runners enter Epcot for the after party? 7pm? 8pm?

We're heading out early tomorrow morning and were so looking forward to it!

Anything else important we need to bring besides the waiver? And, I know it's been mentioned before, but around what time can non-runners enter Epcot for the after party? 7pm? 8pm?

We're heading out early tomorrow morning and were so looking forward to it!

Last year for the after party they held everyone at the entrance until 7 on the dot.

Is anyone else trying to sign up for the New Balance virtual queue right now? It keeps saying I'm not registered for the race and all the info on the page still references the ToT 10 miler. :confused3

Due the to rain forecasted, I'm a debating abandoning my costume and wearing shirt and shorts instead. Then, I will bring the costume to change into at the finishers party. Running in tons of tulle and ribbon in the rain just doesn't sound fun. Funny, because we've been down here all week and it's been some of the best weather ever. Bummer it will most likely rain for the race, but oh well!

Is anyone else trying to sign up for the New Balance virtual queue right now? It keeps saying I'm not registered for the race and all the info on the page still references the ToT 10 miler. :confused3

I am clueless to what this is? Help?

David

Anyone else here and flying solo or don't mind a tag along? I'm currently doing MK solo. And would love some company for a bit if anyone is around.

I am solo as well, but in a conference this week...going to try and get some park time in later tonight , tomorrow, and hopefully Sunday ... But weather Sunday is iffy???

David

I am solo as well, but in a conference this week...going to try and get some park time in later tonight , tomorrow, and hopefully Sunday ... But weather Sunday is iffy??? David

I'm doing Hollywood Studios today for a few hours today as soon as I'm done with the expo if you want to meet up?

Also if anyone still needs them. They apparently have After Party Tickets for sale at the will call booth.

I am clueless to what this is? Help?

David

It's the virtual queue where you can basically make an appointment to purchase the RunDisney New Balance sneakers. It looks like the virtual queue isn't working so you just have to go to the expo and wait in line. I got there around 10:00 and was able to get my shoes around 10:30. Line wasn't too bad at the time.

Did anybody notice on the back of the "I Did It" shirts, the arrows are going in the wrong direction?! They have the arrows going from Epcot to WWoS. I'm beginning to think runDisney needs a new proof reader since this is the second mistake I've found this year. (First being the misspelling of inaugural on the bib for the Minnie 10k)

I'm here with a friend for the race and we're super friendly. You're welcome to hang with us before the race. We're in one of the last corrals. We didn't buy tix for the parks though.

Anyone staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort?

Stopped by Walmart and bought a cheap plastic poncho and a plastic painter's drop cloth for any rain conditions...certainly won't run in the poncho, way too hot, but if the rain starts before the race, hopefully it will help...thinking about bringing plastic bags to cover shoes ahead of time as well...

David

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter