Official Wine & Dine 2014

I understand they don't have fp+ for thr party, which starts at 10. I was asking about the 2 hrs of regular park hours, from 7-9, because the party tickets allow you to enter before 10, just like MNSSHP tickets let you in at 4, while the park is open to thr public, when the party does not start til 7.

In the past, we have walked on to virtually every ride we wanted. Our favorites with tired legs are Soaring and spaceship earth. We massage each others legs as we go th rough spaceship earth and get a silly picture with our medals, We might have rode Mexico. We have always changed into dry clothes...can't fathom idea of sweaty people on the rides. Lol.

Does anyone here know if I order the pin through active now, can I return it at the expo if I change my mind?

I understand they don't have fp+ for thr party, which starts at 10. I was asking about the 2 hrs of regular park hours, from 7-9, because the party tickets allow you to enter before 10, just like MNSSHP tickets let you in at 4, while the park is open to thr public, when the party does not start til 7.

I am not sure about these specific tickets. If they were regular park tickets that you purchased through rundisney than it should work, but these are tickets for an after hours event. I doubt that they will link to work with fp+. But even if they do not, I believe you could ride the no popular rides from 7-9 and then head to TT and Soarin right after park closing to what should be very short waits.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered elsewhere. How far back does one start if they submitted a 10:20 10k time (pace, not time!!) Thanks

Sorry if this has been asked and answered elsewhere. How far back does one start if they submitted a 10:20 10k time (pace, not time!!) Thanks

The corrals are up in the air still.

You'll prob be starting about 10-15 min behind the elites.

Brian

Hi! I'm running the Jingle Jungle 5K with two friends. I would like to treat my friends to a post-race breakfast at Boma, and I am wondering about the timing of the reservation (first time at ANY Disney race, so I have no frame of reference). The 5K starts at at 7:00 a.m. Can anyone offer insight into what time we might want to have breakfast reservations? (we don't intend to return to our resort to change or anything before breakfast...)

Hi! I'm running the Jingle Jungle 5K with two friends. I would like to treat my friends to a post-race breakfast at Boma, and I am wondering about the timing of the reservation (first time at ANY Disney race, so I have no frame of reference). The 5K starts at at 7:00 a.m. Can anyone offer insight into what time we might want to have breakfast reservations? (we don't intend to return to our resort to change or anything before breakfast...)

If you make a 9:00 ADR you should have plenty of time. Figure an hour for the race (that includes lots of time for pictures), and then an hour to enjoy a bit of time post-race (they'll give you some food at the end to hold you over till breakfast) and get to AKL.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

If you make a 9:00 ADR you should have plenty of time. Figure an hour for the race (that includes lots of time for pictures), and then an hour to enjoy a bit of time post-race (they'll give you some food at the end to hold you over till breakfast) and get to AKL.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thank you! I did just that. :)

I'm sure this has already been answered, but with 60+ pages! it's hard to know where to look... Can the park tickets from run disney be upgraded at your resort or park entrance? I'm debating between 5 and 6 day park hoppers for our trip. As long as our flight arrives on time, or close to scheduled time we'll do 6 days, otherwise we'll just do 5.

I'm sure this has already been answered, but with 60+ pages! it's hard to know where to look... Can the park tickets from run disney be upgraded at your resort or park entrance? I'm debating between 5 and 6 day park hoppers for our trip. As long as our flight arrives on time, or close to scheduled time we'll do 6 days, otherwise we'll just do 5.

According to the fine print; no, They cannot be upgraded.

So, help the slow girl--the Jingle Jungle 5K is completely untimed?
Yep! The bibs do not have timing chips. There is a clock at the finish but they won't record your time. :)

I'm sure they do sweep so that the park is clear for opening, though.

Are the discounted tickets only good for specific days or can I get them now and use them in February?

The site says they are only valid for a certain time frame around the event.

Correct, they're only valid nov 1-16.

Question.., I ran my first 10k at 1:38 time (so 16min pace), yes I am very slow... Should I still submit my time or not bother because it won't change coral placement?

Correct, they're only valid nov 1-16. Question.., I ran my first 10k at 1:38 time (so 16min pace), yes I am very slow... Should I still submit my time or not bother because it won't change coral placement?

I'd submit it. You never know how the corals will be placed. One more closer is one more closer!

Brian

I don't know if everyone here is aware, but Disney has changed their EMH hours for July-December. Evening MK EMH are now Saturday instead of Sunday, which means anyone participating in the W&D 1/2 or the spectator party in Epcot that night won't be able to enjoy that weekend's evening EMH.

I don't know about anyone else, but we arrive Friday and leave Tuesday, so with this change there are no evening MK EMH. I've sent a letter to Disney specifically addressing the W&D 1/2 weekend, and that runDisney participants shouldn't essentially be shut out of MK's evening EMH - hoping that (for runDisney weekends) they will keep MK's evening EMH on Sunday. If anyone else was looking forward to enjoying evening EMH at MK, you may want to e-mail Disney as well. The more who contact them, the better chance (however remote) they may listen.

This is our first adults only trip since DD was born, and evening EMH at MK was always one of our favorite things prior to her birth..we were really looking forward to enjoying that this year :(

I saw that they changed the hours so I had change our plans for Saturday before the race. Part of our group is leaving Monday so were going to hit up magic kingdom Sunday night now we are going Saturday and eating there in stead of Hollywood studios. Not sure if our group leaving early will even get to the studios before they leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter