Official Wine & Dine 2014

If we don't go, I wonder if you can see the MVMCP fireworks from Ca Grill? I would like to go though. We are also Disney freaks so I totally get that. My hubby won't know if he got the time off until August. It's killing me!! Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

You should definitely be able to see the fireworks from Cali Grill. I know for regular Wishes, they pipe in the music. Not sure about on party nights though. I would assume so.

DCbride said:
Did you run Broad Street? I did it last year! Terrible to get to but a fun run! I submitted my Broad Street because it was faster than my half because didn't stop to take pictures with the characters in Phila...

Lolol!! Probably not a good idea to stop for photos with "characters" at many non-Disney races... you made me laugh!!

Has anyone booked a discounted room through rundisney for the weekend recently? Long story short, we still need to book ours, and I'm curious which resorts are still available...

I found the prices were cheaper through AAA than RUNDISNEY. I booked club level BWI yesterday. I think the picks are slimmer than usual because of this free dining thing.

Okay noticing a weird thing on the WDW Dining portion of the site.

Tomorrow is the 180+10 day mark for us for dinning reservations. So of course I'm trying to get everything lined up for us. And I was just checking to make sure everything is good. Including that we could book for on entire trip.

However when I go to the site. I notice 11/5 is blacked out. Which is really weird since I'm pretty sure is supposed to be the day you can start booking for 11/5 today. And raises some alarms and concerns about whether or not I'll be able to select 11/6 tomorrow since 11/5 is blacked out.

I would say I'm off by a day. Except all the calculators point to tomorrow as my reservation start date. Hell I got a magnet from Disney themselves saying my 180 day mark was tomorrow!

So any ideas what the hell is going on here?

I figure if worse comes to worse I can call the phone line to make the reservations. But I was hoping to avoid that hour wait especially since one of the reservations I am looking to land is BoG. Plus I was really hoping to get another two hours of sleep (I am getting up at 4 am as it is all ready for this) after making the reservations before I go on my morning run. And having to get up again to make a long phone call will cut into my sleep time.

Okay noticing a weird thing on the WDW Dining portion of the site. Tomorrow is the 180+10 day mark for us for dinning reservations. So of course I'm trying to get everything lined up for us. And I was just checking to make sure everything is good. Including that we could book for on entire trip. However when I go to the site. I notice 11/5 is blacked out. Which is really weird since I'm pretty sure is supposed to be the day you can start booking for 11/5 today. And raises some alarms and concerns about whether or not I'll be able to select 11/6 tomorrow since 11/5 is blacked out. I would say I'm off by a day. Except all the calculators point to tomorrow as my reservation start date. Hell I got a magnet from Disney themselves saying my 180 day mark was tomorrow! So any ideas what the hell is going on here? I figure if worse comes to worse I can call the phone line to make the reservations. But I was hoping to avoid that hour wait especially since one of the reservations I am looking to land is BoG.

The dining site is a mess. Be prepared to have to call. Everyone is having different issues. I had no trouble booking anything except for BOG and it doesn't recognize my entire 180+10 since I have a split stay. Good luck!

The dining site is a mess. Be prepared to have to call. Everyone is having different issues. I had no trouble booking anything except for BOG and it doesn't recognize my entire 180+10 since I have a split stay. Good luck!

-rubs head- Oh well that's just lovely. And I was reading about 30 minute hold times for the phone line over on the restaurant threads. Tomorrow is going to be a long morning.

Wish me luck. I think I am going to need it.

I just pray that they fix whatever issues they have before I have to go through this a second time in July for the Marathon.

-rubs head- Oh well that's just lovely. And I was reading about 30 minute hold times for the phone line over on the restaurant threads. Tomorrow is going to be a long morning. Wish me luck. I think I am going to need it. I just pray that they fix whatever issues they have before I have to go through this a second time in July for the Marathon.

My ADR day was last Saturday morning. I was able to get through to the confirmation screen in the MDE app that morning but had an error when I went to confirm the booking. Website didn't work at all. I ended up calling right at 6 am CST and had to hold for about 15 mins, total call took an hour. Good luck!

Things are working for me. Nothing for BOG of course, but other stuff starting on the 6th. Though it's not giving me a true plus 10. But I don't need that.

Things are working for me. Nothing for BOG of course, but other stuff starting on the 6th. Though it's not giving me a true plus 10. But I don't need that.

Yeah everything went fine for me this morning when I went online this morning. It let me select reservations for all the dates were supposed to be there.

Though I kind of wonder what it takes to get a BoG dinner reservation? -scratches head in frustration-

Yeah everything went fine for me this morning when I went online this morning. It let me select reservations for all the dates were supposed to be there. Though I kind of wonder what it takes to get a BoG dinner reservation? -scratches head in frustration-

Ohana too! I couldn't get BOG so Ohana was our second pick...not one single time available for the night I tried.

Yeah everything went fine for me this morning when I went online this morning. It let me select reservations for all the dates were supposed to be there. Though I kind of wonder what it takes to get a BoG dinner reservation? -scratches head in frustration-

I was able to get a BOG dinner reservation for 11/11 and 11/12 this morning:-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I was able to get a BOG dinner reservation for 11/11 and 11/12 this morning:-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Yeah well that's after we leave unfortunately. We leave on the morning of the 10th. I checked every day to make sure couldn't find anything.

Guess I will just have to hope someone cancels and a space opens up. I just want to eat their once that's all.

Ohana too! I couldn't get BOG so Ohana was our second pick...not one single time available for the night I tried.

Oh and you might want to try again. I'm not sure for what day you're trying but I'm checking for BOG again and I'm seeing at least one 'Ohana on the 7th but then again I'm looking for a party of 2. Admittedly its late, at 8 pm. But hey its there. So might want to keep an eye out? Something might come available.

It's just bizarre that the people for whom those days were part of their "plus 10" had already booked up the entire restaurant.

But I've read over and over that BOG holds back bunches of reservation times until a few months into the 180, so keep on checking.

I was able to get a BOG dinner reservation for 11/11 and 11/12 this morning:-) Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We decided Tuesday that we were coming to Disney for Mothers' Day weekend. Wednesday I got a BOG reservation for Friday evening! Don't give up hope. :)

I'm going to call rundisney tomorrow, but I'm curious if anyone has booked their hotel/package lately and knows if any Epcot area resorts still had rooms available at a discount for the race... Fingers crossed we can still get in at the yacht club, but I'm worried we waited too long.

Opinions wanted.

I have a 1-bedroom at SSR booked.

I recently noticed that I could get a 1-bedroom at OKW. (might be gone again, not sure, just thinkin' here)

SSR is a host, OKW is not. SSR has a pool that I really liked, OKW doesn't as much. I love OKW; I merely like SSR.

You guys have said that you can easily drive for Wine&Dine, so having transportation isn't totally necessary.

What do you think? Host resort that you're OK with, or non-host that you really love?

We'll have a car anyway.

Thanks for your thoughts!!!

We are staying at OKW and had just planned on going to SSR to get the bus. Will probably cab it back after the finish line party though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter