Official Wine & Dine 2014

LOVE. I'm about a million times more excited for this race now...and I was already pretty freaking excited. :lovestruc

Could only find DVC at Animal Kingdom Lodge for our dates, hopefully it won't be too hard to get to the race and back staying at a non host resort!
Or, hopefully our Beachclub/Boardwalk waitlist will come through, but I'm not holding my breath for that one ;)

I was able to get a 1 bedroom villa at wilderness lodge rig at the 7 month mark, we own at BLT and I couldn't get a straight week there in any room size. I'm wait listed for a 2 bedroom but I'm not holding out my hopes for that. My kids having been begging to stay at VWL since we first bought DVC so they are super excited about this trip.

If our wait list for BW doesn't come through, I'm almost positive we'll be cabbing it back to OKW afterwards. Only my bf is running the 1/2 (I'm doing the 5k in the a.m.), so that means I have all that time waiting for him for F&W....just saying.... ;)

We took the bus back to SSR and a concierge drove us back to OKW. Apparently if you go late enough after the party (more like 2-ish) they run a bus for OKW people.

Booked our room at Pop Century for the Wine & Dine weekend, plus ordered 2-day park hoppers. Now it's starting to feel real!

This will be my first trip to WDW since the rollout of FastPass+. Does anyone have any experience linking up the park tickets purchased through RunDisney with the MyDisney Experience site?

I was able to get a 1 bedroom villa at wilderness lodge rig at the 7 month mark, we own at BLT and I couldn't get a straight week there in any room size.

Ooh I'm so jealous! I'm simply at SSR and waitlisted for BW (with everyone else, LOL), but WL would be fabulous, too.

Ooh I'm so jealous! I'm simply at SSR and waitlisted for BW (with everyone else, LOL), but WL would be fabulous, too.

We will be sulking at SSR as well. We also have a senseless WL at BWV for a studio. I'd be curious to know how many people they have on the wait lists for the Wine & Dine 1/2 Weekend. Guess we should count our blessings, we could be off site or at a economy lodge!

We are staying at SSR also, but still need to figure out where we are staying on Nov 7th since that day was not available :(

We stayed at SSR last year for Wine and Dine and it was fabulous! The event transportation was flawless. This year I did book BWV 1 bdrm for the Wine and Dine, I've never stayed at an Epcot resort so I figured I'd go for it :)

We stayed at SSR last year for Wine and Dine and it was fabulous! The event transportation was flawless. This year I did book BWV 1 bdrm for the Wine and Dine, I've never stayed at an Epcot resort so I figured I'd go for it :)

That's great to know transport was good. I was there for the wdw 5k this year (moved to asmu for the half) and it was good. Was just hoping for the walk "home". :)

Had an interesting conversation with Dad yesterday. Dad thought there was no hotels with kitchens on property. Had to correct him on the matter saying that yes there were hotel rooms with kitchens they were just a lot more expensive then the ones we normally stayed in. Knew they were way out of our price range (we usually stay at Port Orleans French Quarter) and wasn't surprised at all when he said no to that.

Didn't stop him from worrying about me surviving five days without a kitchen. Which led to me having to convince him that yes I can survive without a kitchen 9 months post-op (I had bariatric surgery back in February, am going to have to stay at hotel eventually without a kitchen).

star, have you looked into renting points for a DVC villa? That gets you at least a kitchenette with microwave and small fridge with a studio.

star, have you looked into renting points for a DVC villa? That gets you at least a kitchenette with microwave and small fridge with a studio.

Hadn't thought of that. Might bring it up with my Dad. But I have a feeling he may balk at that too. Parents can get a bit over cautious when it comes to this kind of stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter