• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Wine & Dine 2014

Does anyone know how to register early if you are a DVC member? I know the code, I just don't know where the link will be to do it.

Have we figured out if there will be early registration for DVC. I had figured it would open up today but website not updated and not showing on active.com just yet.

I only have AP vouchers. I am sure we will have no issues if we wait but I just get so excited.

And we have the added debate of do we want to do the Avengers race. Sigh. Why do they do this to me? So many races, so little money.

I have AP vouchers also and was wondering the same thing.

Registered. Registration for me wasn't available until exactly 12:00 ET, though, on the annual passholder site, and the Disney Visa Card discount code that has worked for every race I can remember did not work for this one for me.

Seems like everything updated at noon. Yeah>:cool1:

My DH and I are ready to run. We now have 1 month to decide if we want to add the Avengers run onto our schedule. Definetly Going Dopey in 2015!

It looks like this link allows me to register even if I'm not currently an AP holder. Do you think they will check?

It looks like this link allows me to register even if I'm not currently an AP holder. Do you they will check?

No idea. The DVC code only applied the discount but wasn't used in anyway to access the website. Maybe you've found a way in early! Although in the past this one has been slower to sell out.

No idea. The DVC code only applied the discount but wasn't used in anyway to access the website. Maybe you've found a way in early! Although in the past this one has been slower to sell out.

Maybe...the no-refund disclaimer from Active is what worries me.

All registered.

Now I have to figure out just how crazy I am and if I want to do another trip down to DLR and do back to back Halfs to get in on an inaugural race. rundisney's trying to kill me.

Have we figured out if there will be early registration for DVC. I had figured it would open up today but website not updated and not showing on active.com just yet..

Obviously that's been answered with time. But to put it out there for others looking at this next year... I logged into DVC at 8:23 pacific time, and the W&D info was on there along with the old TOT info. I kept refreshing and nothing changed. Right at about 8:59 I logged out and logged back in, and at that time the word "registration" in the first line of text was a link.

So this time it was IMMEDIATELY on time, which I really really enjoyed. I don't like stressing! :)

So now here's a question. On the rundisney pages about coast to coast it says nothing about a restriction on getting more than one coast to coast in a year. (I'm not talking about the special pink one as I've run none of the races that qualify) But as I went through registration there was a line that said you could only get one C2C medal per year.

Is that true?

I'll be getting that with the Disneyland Half. But doing the W&D, and now with the Avengers Half thrown into the mix, would doing the latter two get me a second one?

Those silly medals, they suck you in, don't they?

All registered.

So now here's a question. On the rundisney pages about coast to coast it says nothing about a restriction on getting more than one coast to coast in a year. (I'm not talking about the special pink one as I've run none of the races that qualify) But as I went through registration there was a line that said you could only get one C2C medal per year.

Is that true?

I'll be getting that with the Disneyland Half. But doing the W&D, and now with the Avengers Half thrown into the mix, would doing the latter two get me a second one?

That's something I was wondering yesterday - next year I'm running all of the runDisney Races (except EEC if they even still have it), which would qualify me for 3 C2C medals.

Also, I know I read something somewhere about the special pink C2C, but I can't remember the details. Can anyone refresh my memory?

Thanks!

Hopefully I will be running the Food and Wine this year and I had a question about booking hotels through RunDisney. When you book through them do you have to pay in full at the time of booking or is it just like booking thru Disney and you just have to pay a deposit and pay off the amount a certain number of days before the trip.

After coming home from an amazing Princess weekend thinking there would be no more runDisney races until Dopey, I am officially signed up for the Half and 5k!

DH shocked the heck out of me yesterday after I told him about the Avenger's race in DL being in November instead of January like we were thinking it might be. His response "now you just need another Florida half to get another coast to coast medal" and he was not joking!!! :cool1:

It will be a very short, solo trip for me (first time going solo) but I am couldn't be more excited right now!!! November cannot get here fast enough!

All registered.

Now I have to figure out just how crazy I am and if I want to do another trip down to DLR and do back to back Halfs to get in on an inaugural race. rundisney's trying to kill me.

Obviously that's been answered with time. But to put it out there for others looking at this next year... I logged into DVC at 8:23 pacific time, and the W&D info was on there along with the old TOT info. I kept refreshing and nothing changed. Right at about 8:59 I logged out and logged back in, and at that time the word "registration" in the first line of text was a link.

So this time it was IMMEDIATELY on time, which I really really enjoyed. I don't like stressing! :)

Is that true?

That's something I was wondering yesterday - next year I'm running all of the runDisney Races (except EEC if they even still have it), which would qualify me for 3 C2C medals.

Also, I know I read something somewhere about the special pink C2C, but I can't remember the details. Can anyone refresh my memory?

Thanks!

According to the runDisney stuff put out so far this year they say "in 2014" you can earn two coast to coast medals if you do the two races for the pink medal and two others for the other medal. No mention of whether you could earn two non-pink c2c or what the policy will be in 2014.

I do love my pink c2c much more than I expected to. :) I would love the other one too but right now I'm tired of running in Florida Humidity! But maybe someday I will do the jan half and avengers half, that would probably suit my training schedule and travel abilities.

I was hoping they would put this new DL race in jan, to replace tink. I loved that weekend for racing!

The DVC site works. I am in for the last weekend of the 2014 Year of Every race for WDW.

Looking back on my stuff, I registered for the inaugural at a total cost of 153. I am definitely paring back on rD races for 2015.

Has anyone got an AP or Dis Visa discount to work today for the w&d?

Sign into the pass holders page and there is a link. I think the link is posted in an earlier post. I had no problems signing up. Can't wait!

I signed up through the AP page, but no discounts... coming right off Princess weekend, that registration @ $198 each for me and DH :sick: It's my birthday weekend though, got to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter