• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Wine and Dine 2016 thread

Me and DD are in for the 5K. And I'm doing the 10K. I signed up last night to run for Noah's Light Foundation. So excited to be running for a charity this year!

I am in for the half. DH and 2 friends are in too. That was so stressful. I tried 4 different computers and I was registering for myself and 1 friend. So glad that is over. Good luck to everyone still trying to register.

Hope everyone had good luck! Felt like we needed it with that little walking guy... my head almost exploded when I saw it!! Thank goodness for you DISers on here telling me to just stay in line and not lose it (my place... and my mind!!!).

Grabbed the 10K and 5K we needed!!

Just FYI... it didn't make me wait in the line again for the 2nd race. Thank goodness for small favors!! And thank goodness for paying ahead for a decent shipboard internet connection!

THANKS ALL!!!!!!

:thanks: :disrocks: :worship: :jumping1: :dancer:

I'm in for Lumiere's Two Course Challenge! I clicked the Active link posted previously and began refreshing at 10:50 CDT. The "REGISTER NOW!" button briefly popped up at 10:55 but disappeared. I got into the queue at 11:00:30ish and didn't get to the register page until 11:10. (There's nothing more agonizing than watching that stupid little green bar progress at a snail's pace!) Registration completed at 11:13; confirmation e-mail landed in my inbox at 11:15.

The time is now 11:31 CDT and the Half, 10k, and 5k are ON HOLD. Lumiere and the kid races are still open.

Last year we were able to purchase commemorative items after registration was done...do you think we can do that again this year? I got all flustered and non-comital AHAHAH but now I want moreeeeeeeeeeee

10k and 5k! Got in. So much less stressful than last week. I guess, that is, unless you haven't gotten in.

Does it seem like they are doing this a bit different now? With the dark side challenge I went right into the purchase screen, but it seems like this time, they filtered everyone through the little green man?

Last year we were able to purchase commemorative items after registration was done...do you think we can do that again this year? I got all flustered and non-comital AHAHAH but now I want moreeeeeeeeeeee
I did the same, but @Ariel484 guided me to just go back into your active.com account and choose your events. It will then give you the option to purchase merchandise.
I did not yet get an emailed receipt? Not sure if this is usual or if I messed something up???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter