• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official WDW September hours are posted

Yes... Finally! :)

MK and EPCOT only.

No DHS or DAK yet (as of 5:32PM EDT.)

NOTE:

Epcot is closing at 8:00PM on Fridays but with PM EMH on that night
(as it did in the Winter months so far this year.)

------------------------------------------
PARK CALENDAR LINKS:

MAGIC KINGDOM CALENDAR

EPCOT CALENDAR

DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS CALENDAR

DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM CALENDAR

BLIZZARD BEACH WATER PARK CALENDAR

TYPHOON LAGOON WATER PARK CALENDAR

---------------------------------------------------------

Note:

The hours are always subject to CHANGE from what is posted at this time.

I'm only seeing the hours for Epcot (Future World only) and the water parks. No EMH's listed either. Still, it's some progress at least.

No DHS or DAK posted yet (as of 5:32PM EDT.)

I'm only seeing the hours for Epcot (Future World only)

MK is up.

ALL of Epcot's hours are showing.

NOTE:

------------------------------------------
PARK CALENDAR LINKS:

MAGIC KINGDOM CALENDAR

EPCOT CALENDAR

DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS CALENDAR

DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM CALENDAR

BLIZZARD BEACH WATER PARK CALENDAR

TYPHOON LAGOON WATER PARK CALENDAR

---------------------------------------------------------

Note:

The hours are always subject to CHANGE from what is posted at this time.

NOTE:

Do you think it's safe to assume there will be PM EMH at Epcot on Friday, October 2nd? It's my last night there and I was planning on ending at Epcot anyway, but if they have PM EMH's, that makes it even better! :banana:

I don't think so actually...I just looked at the Epcot hours and they have evening EMH's on Monday, the 28th, when the rest of the month has them on Friday. I doubt they'd have them twice in one week. Oh well, either way I'm ending at Epcot! :)

I don't think so actually...I just looked at the Epcot hours and they have evening EMH's on Monday, the 28th, when the rest of the month has them on Friday. I doubt they'd have them twice in one week. Oh well, either way I'm ending at Epcot! :)

I don't trust the PM EMH as currently listed in late Sept.

Time will tell.

Yeah it is a little strange, but I notice the week before, the pm EMH's are on Wednesday! Who knows what they're doing!

I'm glad the hours are starting to appear! When I click on the individual days on the Magic Kingdom, Spectromagic, Wishes and the afternoon parade aren't on any of the days. Is it safe to go by the travel agent hours for these things do you think??

I'm glad the hours are starting to appear! When I click on the individual days on the Magic Kingdom, Spectromagic, Wishes and the afternoon parade aren't on any of the days. Is it safe to go by the travel agent hours for these things do you think??

Sorry to say that nothing is "safe," one way or the other.

You are free to use anything you find for planning.
But check,
recheck,
recheck,
recheck,
recheck,
recheck,
recheck,
recheck,
all the way up to your trip,
and DURING your trip.

Yay! At least two of the parks have the hours up. Thank you for posting. I finally gave up checking the disney site. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter