• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

I walk backstage by the construction site a couple of times a week, so I've been able to watch the construction progress, but I had to raise an eyebrow this past week when I looked in. Really, the land is going to be ready in a few months? But I thought the same thing whenever I walked by Pandora during construction.

A positive sign is that scaffolding is beginning to appear along the rear of the buildings along Pixar Place that are visible from TSL & GE. These areas formerly backstage, have to be made show ready. Although the work is mostly cosmetic in nature, it's a sizable project as there's a lot of industrial stuff back there that has to remain accessible while visually fitting into the two themes. I think work like that is one of the last projects to be tackled, so I guess it's going according to plan.

Following along. Planning another trip week before Memorial Day in hopes of AP preview. If there wasn’t the possibility, I would be a good mom and leave the girls in school and go in June instead.

I think I read that the third track for TSM is closed now. Is the entrance to the ride still in the same location?

When we were there a few weeks ago, the line queues were mostly outside. It was fine, just odd.

I think I read that the third track for TSM is closed now. Is the entrance to the ride still in the same location?
We were just there this past Thursday. the queue wasn't awful, but we had FP+. Only "bad" part was that they could use some signage upon entering Pixar Place Re: stroller parking. The only stroller parking is at the very beginning, which we saw and used, but the 1-2 CMs trying to flag down all the strollers on the way back were looking stressed. Only about a billion people strollered right past them (haha) and then either had to grumble walking back to park it, or left them wherever :sad2: and they were reparked, thus resulting in again the grumbling. But, realistically, signs don't help most of the time when you're juggling kids and strollers and people who don't believe said signs o_O

Ryan, I'm so excited for this thread because @MommaoffherRocker and I are going to AP preview if at all possible and any trip together is a great one! Thanks also to @hiroMYhero :teeth: for the reminder to follow along! haha Thanks @rteetz for the upkeep

Well I hope the rumor of it being called Cinemagine is wrong. That is a horrible name. We will be there June 3-10th. I'm not sure if I'm excited or not. Will it be too crowed to deal with?

Us too and yes. But, we’re excited of the possibility

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter