Official Thread for Universal's Halloween Horror Nights 21 (Updated 10/26, post #251)

From the HHN Twitter page.

376380006.jpg

Here’s another horrifying look at this year’s event. And you thought your holidays were killer.

what if you are already in the park and have a rush of fear pass. Can you go to the holding areas too?

what if you are already in the park and have a rush of fear pass. Can you go to the holding areas too?

Yep. As long as you are already in the park and have a HHN ticket you can use the stay and scream area. :thumbsup2

Two new pictures.

308781_10150287001953233_126469058232_7866509_5248496_n.jpg

Facebook followers – here’s a photo hint just for you. You can’t escape the fear that will overtake you at HHN 21, but with this button, you do have a choice. Choose wisely.

378062040.jpg

Twitter followers, here’s a sharp hint just for you.

Looks like a vintage oval office and the red button is for "the bomb". Either that or its the worlds first vibrator.

From Halloween Horror Nights facebook page.

We see you’ve been begging to learn all about HHN 21. So we’ve decided to reveal ALL of the horrifying details a day earlier – Aug. 31. Only one week left…tick tock…remember, you asked for it…

Can't wait for the reveal!

:)Hi Guys,

Im going next Halloween and am already really excited!!
Looking forward to all the new clips and pics for this years Halloween Event.

Just wondered if they do anything extra on diff on Halloween itself..???
Being the main day....

Thanks
K

:)Hi Guys,

Im going next Halloween and am already really excited!!
Looking forward to all the new clips and pics for this years Halloween Event.

Just wondered if they do anything extra on diff on Halloween itself..???
Being the main day....

Thanks
K

press and media are there to report.
around 8:30-9ish, they are gone.

that's the only difference on going opening night.

press and media are there to report.
around 8:30-9ish, they are gone.

that's the only difference on going opening night.

He meant Halloween night. :)

They don't do anything different. Every event night is about the same.

I was a bit bored and the attraction reveal is coming later than usual this year, so I figured I would give you all some hints in the meantime. ;)

Houses

1) Discovery
2) Raven
3) Dimension
4) Noun
5) Vapor
6) Eternal
7) Healer
8) Celebrations

Scare Zones

1) Immoral
2) Rat
3) Burns
4) Valley
5) Green
6) Luck

Some answers are more obvious than others. You'll have to think outside the box, as Jack would say.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

I came home from work a little while ago and found this little message waiting in my e-mail inbox:

"For the first time ever, we’ve selected a group of fans to be among the FIRST to learn details about Halloween Horror Nights 21 – before the official reveal. And lucky for you, you’re one of the chosen few.

You will hear the news from one of HHN 21’s creators…and you’ll get to see who you’ll really be facing at this year’s event.

Look out for an email from us at 11:30 p.m. tomorrow with further instructions.

Until then...just wait."

Apparently, they sent this to all the people who received HHN 21 cards in the mail, anyone from a media site, and the top 10 on the Take a Chance Leaderboard (where I got mine). Anyone else here get one too? I am SO stoked. I hope work doesn't keep me late tomorrow night!

When I got home from work yesterday, I had a FedEx envelope waiting for me from Universal Orlando. I had no idea what it was. I opened it to find a single, small cardboard envelope, sealed with a "wax seal", stamped with the Halloween Horror Nights black spade "21" logo.

d5c3cfa7.jpg

(sorry, I didn't get a picture of the "wax seal" before I opened it).

Inside was a single playing card. The back of the card had Universal's Halloween Horror Nights 21 design.

c856f11c.jpg

The face of the card had a single proverb that reads...

728e7d56-1.jpg

"Fate leads the willing, and drags along the reluctant." - Seneca

There was also the website address for Halloween Horror Nights 21 listed at the bottom. Although, I'm sure everyone here knows it.
HalloweenHorrorNights21.com
When I returned from my vacation last week, I had 3 more Fed Ex packages from Universal Orlando awaiting me. They contained more "mysterious" Halloween Horror Nights playing cards with various stains of blood, and a single proverb on them. I'll post photos of them all in the following post.

03f3a268.jpg

"A person does not seek luck; luck seeks the person." - Turkish Proverb

4b6ab634.jpg

"Where there was Luck, there was Death." - Anonymous Chinese Philosopher

d7e1a3bd.jpg

"Luck's always to blame." - 17th Century French Poet

I also received an e-mail yesterday saying details would be released today, and I will receive another e-mail at 11:30pm with further instructions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter