OFFICIAL The Pirates League Thread

That's what we're doing and my DD already said she's getting the pirate princess. I'm not sure if she'll wear the wings or not but I think the dress looks pirate enough - we just bought it for her b-day last week and she loves it! She's going to wear it for the Pirates and Pal Cruise also.

Awesome! Thank you :). I don't think mine will go for the wings, but she surprises me sometimes! I bet she will be adorable

I know it is on here somewhere, but I am not sure where. Can someone tell me what time the parade starts in the afternoon for those that do the Pirate League? My DGS and DS will be doing this together for DGS's birthday this summer.

Thanks!

I know it is on here somewhere, but I am not sure where. Can someone tell me what time the parade starts in the afternoon for those that do the Pirate League? My DGS and DS will be doing this together for DGS's birthday this summer.

Thanks!

4pm

I have my boys booked. We're planning on Oct 8 for our MK day and plan on spending 99% of the day in adventure land and frontier land. Any suggestions on doing what rides before their makeovers? Don't want them to ruin them 15 minutes after doing it!

Also, any photos of the boys pirate shirts for sale in PL? My one son is going to be the skeleton pirate, and I've been searching ebay and amazon for a skeleton shirt. My oldest is going to do black eyed, so I'm looking for a pirate tshirt for him as well. Something that looks like he's wearing a costume, but really only a tshirt. Thanks!

Also, any photos of the boys pirate shirts for sale in PL? My one son is going to be the skeleton pirate, and I've been searching ebay and amazon for a skeleton shirt. My oldest is going to do black eyed, so I'm looking for a pirate tshirt for him as well. Something that looks like he's wearing a costume, but really only a tshirt. Thanks!
My son is going as the skeleton pirate. I got a black tshirt at the dollar tree and I'm going to paint the bones on it. I looked at Pinterest. I bought a button down shirt from goodwill-didn't have an old one, and I'm going to cut that up to look pirateish. His pants are gray and going to rip that up too. I hope it turns out okay. My DS2 jakes costume is coming out nicely. Will post pics when I have a more complete costume finished.

Do you need to pre book this experience ? Or can you just go along on the day ?

Can you also pre book the Jedi training at hs ?

Do you need to pre book this experience ? Or can you just go along on the day ?

Can you also pre book the Jedi training at hs ?

Pirate's League you definitely need to book. Can be booked 180 days out. Jedi Training cannot be booked...you must arrive well before rope drop and do the mad dash thing.

I have my boys booked. We're planning on Oct 8 for our MK day and plan on spending 99% of the day in adventure land and frontier land. Any suggestions on doing what rides before their makeovers? Don't want them to ruin them 15 minutes after doing it!

Just make sure they do Splash Mountain and maybe Aladdin's carpet ride before (that spitting camel can get you pretty wet!).

Should I do pirates league on mnsshp night or will it take to long 2 boys 8 and 10. We we only be there at 4 not before.

They typically do not extend the PL hours on MNSSHP nights until August. As long as you can get appointments around 4:15or 4:30, you should have plenty of time. Good luck! :goodvibes

Should I do pirates league on mnsshp night or will it take to long 2 boys 8 and 10. We we only be there at 4 not before.
They do not take appointments that late. I wanted to do it on a party night without using a regular ticket that day and they said you have to be there 15 mins early and with the Halloween not getting in until 4 you would not be able to make it. At least that is what the cast member I spoke to said.

I booked appointments for DD4 and me. She wants to be a pirate, and I might do the mermaid. Can I do the "deluxe" mermaid just so that I can get the T-shirt & tutu for DD4 to wear at a later time (have them just put the outfit in a bag)?

Can someone tell me how to access the "Notes" section in MDE? I know that Pirate's League doesn't show up there, but I've read that people are able to add a note so that it shows up on thei itinerary. But for the life of me, I can't figure it out.

Thanks!

Can someone tell me how to access the "Notes" section in MDE? I know that Pirate's League doesn't show up there, but I've read that people are able to add a note so that it shows up on thei itinerary. But for the life of me, I can't figure it out. Thanks!

I think it's top left hand side or scroll all the way to the bottom. I'm not on my PC to check it.

Can someone tell me how to access the "Notes" section in MDE? I know that Pirate's League doesn't show up there, but I've read that people are able to add a note so that it shows up on thei itinerary. But for the life of me, I can't figure it out.

Thanks!

When you go to view plans and the day comes up, there is a spot at the top that says add plans. If you click on that, there is a drop down menu and it has a spot to add a note.

DD and I are doing the mermaid makeover in October and want oceany-mermaidy-t shirts without them looking too little mermaidy. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help :)

DD and I are doing the mermaid makeover in October and want oceany-mermaidy-t shirts without them looking too little mermaidy. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help :)
il_fullxfull.478122704_j39f.jpg

Maybe have a tee shirt with the sea shells at the bust, or a nude color tee w/ a turquoise bodice? I included a photo, but not sure it will post. Greenish maxi skirt? I know you said not so mermaidish. Try Pinterest- I got a lot of inspiration for my DIY costumes for myself and my boys' pirate costumes...95 days and counting :-)

If you book a 3pm appointment, can you make it to the parade at 4pm?

I want to book PL at 180 days to make sure I get the time I want.
We are planning to do PL on our second MK day, and get there only in the afternoon starting at the PL, so the later I can get the PL appointment the better. DS will like the parade though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter