OFFICIAL The Pirates League Thread

Thanks! Ill try that:) Im trying to upload a picture of the zombie pirate too but Im having some difficulties...Ill keep trying!

The easiest way to upload a pic is to upload it to Photobucket and then copy and paste the IMG code to your post. Good luck, and can't wait to see the pic! :goodvibes

Just curious ...

Has anyone gotten the Mermaid who wears glasses?
Could you post or send me a picture? I would really love to get this but I'm not sure if it really looks the same-ish with glasses over the beautiful makeup.

The easiest way to upload a pic is to upload it to Photobucket and then copy and paste the IMG code to your post. Good luck, and can't wait to see the pic! :goodvibes

51055200154.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks!! It worked!:)

Just curious ...

Has anyone gotten the Mermaid who wears glasses?
Could you post or send me a picture? I would really love to get this but I'm not sure if it really looks the same-ish with glasses over the beautiful makeup.

Here ya go...

And one of DD and DS in the pirate parade...

And a further away shot. You can hardly see her glasses from even a short distance...

oh cool thanks! I like that not quite as extreme as the skeleton one....I am just scared about getting it off and my kids looking crazy for the rest of our trip lol

I just brought a little pack of Up & Up (Target brand) makeup remover wipes (in the travel items section) on the trip and it took it right off. Even the black came off easily. :goodvibes

I'm about to sign off now but I have two extra Pirate's League resevations I'm not going to use on November 29th at 2:55pm and 3:05pm. I see people saying they are trying to get reservations at the end of November with no luck. I will be back on the computer tomorrow morning around 10am. Reply to this post and I can try to time dropping the reservations if you want to call in at the same time and try to pick them up.

I am interested if this is still available! I sent you a PM.

cassie58
11/08-ASMo & Timeshare
8/09-CSR
11/11-CSR
11/13-CSR & AKL:cool1:

dsamama said:
oh cool thanks! I like that not quite as extreme as the skeleton one....I am just scared about getting it off and my kids looking crazy for the rest of our trip lol

This option worked much better for my son b/c he had originally wanted the skeleton look but for this one the makeup wasn't as thick and caked on and worked much better in the heat:) after we took it off it did look like he had eyeliner on still lol but eventually wore off...it was a really fun experience for us all!!

And a further away shot. You can hardly see her glasses from even a short distance...

Oh my goodness, thank you so much! Awe, she's beautiful ^_^

I have small glasses as well, they should do well then, just like your daughters'.

Again, thank you so much for posting this! :flower3:

We went in May - my 3 sons became pirates and LOVED it (ages 4, 4, 6).

FYI - the pirate look that has eyeballs all over the face requires the child to sit 20 minutes still with eyes closed - bc there are eyeballs on the eyelids that have to dry. If a kid blinks and messes them up they have to redo them b/c it's a Disney look that has to be done right (this is how they explained it to us)

My 6yo was able to do it but they said kids usually don't do so well.

we had photopass plus and got the images digitally added to the account plus the prints.

Oh my goodness, thank you so much! Awe, she's beautiful ^_^

I have small glasses as well, they should do well then, just like your daughters'.

Again, thank you so much for posting this! :flower3:

Thanks, and you're welcome! Happy to help! :goodvibes

Where did you get your daughters dress? How long did the makeup last?

We washed it off that night because we didn't want it to get all over the bedding at POP. I got the dress at Sears last summer. The brand is A. Byer, and it is the "rumba" style. Here is a full shot of it...

I will be canceling a PL res tonight if anybody wants to try for it.
Nov. 8 @9:15 am
If you want to try and coordinate, send me a pm!

Hi all. I'm new to this thread, so I don't know if this has been answered already. I managed to get a PL reservation for my 5 year old, but I am trying (without much success) to get another one for my 3 year old. Does anyone know if they might let him take part in the activities other than the face paint without a reservation? I don't think he will care about the face paint, but he will be devastated if he doesn't get a sword like his big brother.

If not, I have heard that there is a gift shop. Can I buy him a sword there?

We leave in 10 days, so I think my chances of getting another reservation are pretty slim.

My family did PL the other day. Had a fabulous time with Ken, Rutledge, and Connor. DH got Hook, DS got Black Eyed Jack, and I was a mermaid.

I got the full bottle of nail polish, a cute makeup palette, the sash, and simply gorgeous makeup. I had my hair down so he twisted my hair back and secured it with bobby pins and the pretty clip. I love the necklace, too.

I have NO idea what the norm is for PP+ now but they took individual pix of us and a group picture, and we got one print of each. Awesome! The folders they put the pirate pix in are wonderful and the mermaid one is pretty.

DH only kept his makeup on for a few hours but DS and I had to be forced to take ours off. I had makeup remover pads, target brand, that worked pretty well. The makeup in the hairline required soap though. My eyebrows were teal until my shower the next morning. ;)

Quick question - I made a PL reservation by phone for our trip next month but nothing showed up on MDE - is that normal? I wrote down the reservation number and time but I would just feel better to get some sort of confirmation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter