OFFICIAL The Pirates League Thread

Hey, keep calling us back, and if you don't get a ressie come first thing in the morning,

we are desperately trying to get our little boy who is 7 in on the 20th October, he is a huge potc fan and loves jack sparrow. We will be in magic kingdom for opening, where should we go to try and get a slot on the day. Thank you so much in advance x

we are desperately trying to get our little boy who is 7 in on the 20th October, he is a huge potc fan and loves jack sparrow. We will be in magic kingdom for opening, where should we go to try and get a slot on the day. Thank you so much in advance x

Be at the Adventureland Bridge before rope drop, so at 9 am you are right there. There will be pirates there in the morning who are there to bring you back to the league. You will then come back to us and see if there is available time slots for the day :)

Hey, keep calling us back, and if you don't get a ressie come first thing in the morning, I should be there the 5th and 6th of Nov. Don't worry about being the big kid, I think my family gets embarrassed by me when I am in the parks because I get so wrapped up in the magic of it all. I will have your toy pirate pistol ready and waiting!!!

Mickey Magic!? DW called last night and someone must have cancelled! Got 2 ressies for 1340 (sorry, 1:40 P.M.....retired Air Force...some habits are just hard to break) on 6 Nov!

Belleatheart, if there is any way you could do the honors for us, that would be cool! How early should we show up? What ever you tell me it will probably 15 minutes BEFORE that! Another habit I got while in the A.F.!

My DW still thinks it's weird I'm getting all excited about it, but hey, Disney is where the big kids can be...well...big kids right?

I'm the ham in the family so this should be fun! Hope to see you there!

Bobby

Be at the Adventureland Bridge before rope drop, so at 9 am you are right there. There will be pirates there in the morning who are there to bring you back to the league. You will then come back to us and see if there is available time slots for the day :)

Hey Jordicia,

Good advice from belleatheart! She rocks! Also, keep calling!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't think there was a chance of getting a ressie, but hey, it happened! Don't give up......IT WILL HAPPEN! :)

Mickey Magic!? DW called last night and someone must have cancelled! Got 2 ressies for 1340 (sorry, 1:40 P.M.....retired Air Force...some habits are just hard to break) on 6 Nov!

Belleatheart, if there is any way you could do the honors for us, that would be cool! How early should we show up? What ever you tell me it will probably 15 minutes BEFORE that! Another habit I got while in the A.F.!

My DW still thinks it's weird I'm getting all excited about it, but hey, Disney is where the big kids can be...well...big kids right?

I'm the ham in the family so this should be fun! Hope to see you there!

Bobby

Yay!!! That is so awesome, if I am there that day, then I would be happy to make you part of the crew mate!!! I would say be there like 10 minutes early. By that point in the day we are bringing our new pirates into the league pretty much on time! I have to say I am big kid every day, so absolutely :)

So looking forward to getting thid for my ds who will be 8 in Dec 2012, do they change the hours over xmas, we will be there from the 18th for 10 days.

Yay!!! That is so awesome, if I am there that day, then I would be happy to make you part of the crew mate!!! I would say be there like 10 minutes early. By that point in the day we are bringing our new pirates into the league pretty much on time! I have to say I am big kid every day, so absolutely :)

Thanks again so much for your help. You rock! I've got my nephew reeling now. I told him I know one of the pirates! Kids are so cool! Thanks again and I hope to see you then.

BobbyG

P.S. How do you come up with the pirate names? Is it a secret?

So looking forward to getting thid for my ds who will be 8 in Dec 2012, do they change the hours over xmas, we will be there from the 18th for 10 days.

So far we never have...but we are becoming more popular, the truth is you guys will probably know sooner than us, but get your ressies for us now!

Thanks again so much for your help. You rock! I've got my nephew reeling now. I told him I know one of the pirates! Kids are so cool! Thanks again and I hope to see you then.

BobbyG

P.S. How do you come up with the pirate names? Is it a secret?

Oh yay, that is so exciting!!! I am so excited, I sure hope I get to help you become a pirate! The pirates name is all a secret til it happens, though I can tell you, your name will suit you ;)

I'm sad to say that we may be cancelling our appts for the 27th of Oct. I've been looking forward to this for many months and have sewn our family of 5 all matching Disney-themed pirate costumes that are so darn cute. But, we will only be in Florida for one day. We have our MNSSHP tickets, which means we can enter the park at 4 pm. Our PL appts are beginning just after 2 pm. So, to do this, we'd have to buy over $400 in extra park tickets for just our pirates league experience from 2-4pm or so, plus the cost of the pirates league. We're trying to decide if it's worth nearly $600 to do this. My heart is broken over it. If I do cancel, I'll post here and let you know, give a heads up for anyone needing an appt. on that day. And, either way, I'll post a photo of the pirate costumes I worked so hard on.

Hey Jordicia,

Good advice from belleatheart! She rocks! Also, keep calling!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't think there was a chance of getting a ressie, but hey, it happened! Don't give up......IT WILL HAPPEN! :)

I got one!!! Well 2 actually which was a lovely bonus as now my little girl can have a go too. We will have 2 new pirates at 2.50 on 21st October :yay:

Thank you for your helpful post, I wouldn't have tried again if you hadn't said to :thumbsup2

Oh yay, that is so exciting!!! I am so excited, I sure hope I get to help you become a pirate! The pirates name is all a secret til it happens, though I can tell you, your name will suit you ;)

The mystery...the intrigue!!!!! What fun. I can't wait. I too hope you get to induct us into the league. See you soon! Thanks again for all the help!

Bobby G pirate:

I got one!!! Well 2 actually which was a lovely bonus as now my little girl can have a go too. We will have 2 new pirates at 2.50 on 21st October :yay:

Thank you for your helpful post, I wouldn't have tried again if you hadn't said to :thumbsup2

:yay: YES!!! That's awesome! I'm so happy for you and your kids. You gotta post some pics! Tell the pirates I'll be reporting for duty on the 6th! Congrats again, and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!

BobbyG pirate:

I'm sad to say that we may be cancelling our appts for the 27th of Oct. I've been looking forward to this for many months and have sewn our family of 5 all matching Disney-themed pirate costumes that are so darn cute. But, we will only be in Florida for one day. We have our MNSSHP tickets, which means we can enter the park at 4 pm. Our PL appts are beginning just after 2 pm. So, to do this, we'd have to buy over $400 in extra park tickets for just our pirates league experience from 2-4pm or so, plus the cost of the pirates league. We're trying to decide if it's worth nearly $600 to do this. My heart is broken over it. If I do cancel, I'll post here and let you know, give a heads up for anyone needing an appt. on that day. And, either way, I'll post a photo of the pirate costumes I worked so hard on.

When you make your decision would you please inbox me? And if you do decide to cancel could you let me know before you do it? I have been trying to get two or three appts. for my children that day 2pm or later. I truly feel bad if you can't make it though! I hope that you are able to make the best decision for you and your family :goodvibes

has the process changed in getting names? we were there last year and my triplets were scheduled. well one chickened out..
as for the names yes it is surprising magical. they still ended up with the same last names!!

I requested a certain pirate(s) to do the transformation would you actually get them? im there Nov 16th for two out of triplets. DD wants pixi dust from the barber.

Haha, if I was, no need to apologize, honestly all the kids squinch up their little eyes when we say close them. We have all gotten good at coaxing them to relax and act like they are sleeping. The amount of kids I have had actually fall asleep is huge haha!!!! I love all my pirates not matter what happens, they always do something that makes my heart go ahhh

I'm betting that it wasn't you, then. My little one kept squinching up, but my older boy kept giggling every time his pirate master came close to his mouth with the black makeup... to the point that she actually had someone else come over to see if they could have better luck with his nonsense. This after the chore of him and his silly refusal to take his baseball cap off!

Again, sorry to the short, outspoken brunette pirate master that had to deal with him!

has the process changed in getting names? we were there last year and my triplets were scheduled. well one chickened out..
as for the names yes it is surprising magical. they still ended up with the same last names!!

I requested a certain pirate(s) to do the transformation would you actually get them? im there Nov 16th for two out of triplets. DD wants pixi dust from the barber.

The process is still the same.

You are welcome to request a pirate... but sometimes it can take a little longer if that Pirate Master is with another recruit. Pirates do not paint everyday, so sometimes requests cannot be honored if they are performing a different role.

I have a 3 year old who likes Jake and the Neverland Pirates. She would like to be made up as a pirate. However, she is not into POTC at this age. Is Pirate's League something we should reserve for a future trip?

Thanks!
Stacey

Gonzo - when is your trip? A couple pages ago I talked about a Jake look coming to TPL, so depending on when your trip is, it may work out just fine.

My daughter did this in May and still talks about it, so I scheduled appointments for her and her cousins for our trip in January. Unfortunately my youngest son is 2 and couldn't participate so I did not make him an appointment. After reading about the Jake package for kids under 3 I was wondering if I could go ahead and schedule an appointment stating his age as 3 so he could join in the fun. He loves Jake so I think he would have a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter