• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Taping of Disney Christmas Parade

mrsp1030

DIS Veteran
Is their an exact date yet? I know last year they switched to midweek, and if so, that is one of the days we had planned to be at the MK...just curious how to work around if it happens to be one of the days while we are there in the park.

Is their an exact date yet? I know last year they switched to midweek, and if so, that is one of the days we had planned to be at the MK...just curious how to work around if it happens to be one of the days while we are there in the park.

Much too early for them to announce the dates.

When do the usually announce it? We arrive the 5th and had planning mk on the 6th but done know if we want to do that if the parade is taping that day...

Kenny the Pirate listed December 8th and 9th as the days for parade taping... does anyone know what times? We are in MK on the 9th and actually prefer to avoid the parade taping if possible.

Kenny the Pirate listed December 8th and 9th as the days for parade taping... does anyone know what times? We are in MK on the 9th and actually prefer to avoid the parade taping if possible.
7AM to 2PM.

Again, it's too early for any official info.
The production company, staffers and talent coordinators are still planning.

What you're reading about dates is speculation.
It may very well be correct, but it's speculation none-the-less.​

Does this mean the Christmas tree at Magic Kingdom will go up right after the taping.

Normally, it goes up the Monday or Tuesday following the weekend of the taping (if the taping does take place on a weekend.)

So, if the info is correct about a taping that is concluded on a Thursday or Friday, we don't know what kind of schedule will happen with the MK tree.

Ok, so we will be in the MK on the 12th of November, how will this impact that day?

Nobody knows exactly what will be happening on any individual day.
Plans will become more known as the actual dates get much closer.

Unpredictable weather can play a role in changing advance plans for the video production, too.

Nobody knows exactly what will be happening on any individual day.
Plans will become more known as the actual dates get much closer.

Unpredictable weather can play a role in changing advance plans for the video production, too.

Gotcha, thanks. Part of me thinks this will be a cool and unique experience, but then I also realize it is a television production and will not resemble a regular parade in any way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter