Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
wierd,.... on a side note facebook is currently unavailable. Must be taking notes from the Disney site....

I really wish they would install something like the Coke Freestyle machines or at least water bottle fillers/water fountains with decent tasting water. I really hate waiting in line for water.
I know! I wish they had those water bottle filling stations. I don't know why they don't since they give out free water anyway. I suppose they hope people will spend money on a snack or something, too.

We did ours on the first day too (not sure time, we did it way before our reservations). My sons Carbonite was delivered on Wed and my wife's Princess Leia (w/blaster) will be here Monday. Still waiting on my Jedi though
We got shipping notices for DH and me yesterday afternoon. ODS did the Jedi, too, and we are still waiting on a notice for his.

more DIS friends
11255513_10206870053815658_1907717682634471154_n.jpg
Who is this? ODS was in his Jedi costume, and we chatted a little while waiting for Jedi Mickey dinner the first Friday.

DS9 and I did the Vader run this morning and he was first in to see him. Then we wandered over to check out Chewies line but it was long already and Star Tours was down so we wandered over to the info desk and he wanted to see about the Ray show. It was just 8am and there were some spots left so he signed up for that.
We had to cancel our 4:05pm RH adr for him to be in the show so there should be an opening for 4 ppl at that time.

Picked up my purchases that I forgot to collect on the way out yesterday and we came home for a bit. Heading back about 3pm.

Forgot to pick up posters this morning so hopefully they still have some later on.

Two more questions:

What is the Vader wait situation?

Does anyone know if there are any Dooney and Bourke bags left?

I am letting go a Hollywood and vine Wednesday at 505 for three

I know! I wish they had those water bottle filling stations. I don't know why they don't since they give out free water anyway. I suppose they hope people will spend money on a snack or something, too.

Yes and that you will buy a bottle of water. It is a Florida statute that restaurants must give free water on request but they are not required to announce it.

I have a huge favor to ask of anyone who may be at SWW today or tomorrow. We just got back on Tuesday, and my son is bummed because he is missing some of the merchandise that was released this weekend. Is there anyone who would be willing to pick up the new Force Awakens pin and the Zeb and Chopper Vinylmation that were just released yesterday (Friday)? I could send you the money plus shipping through PayPal beforehand. If anyone is willing, please PM me. He also forgot to get the nametag while we were there, although we were there for 2 SWW weekends, but I think that might be a little harder to get. Thanks in advance to anyone who may be willing!

Happy to report that my boys were first in line for the VttM sign ups. Thanks @delmar411 for the tips. I can't stress enough how much better position at rope drop you can get a little before 7am versus a little after 7am. Now I'm off to work at avoiding impending meltdowns of my 4 kiddos. Have fun everyone!!!

This makes me feel a little better about the rain chances for today. Looks to be 50% for times they set up the tables and stuff. Our FtF package is today and I was anxious about dessert party rained out (moved location I know). Do they allow you to take snacks and drinks with you to the viewing area? I've been telling the kids about the desserts and they'd be disappointed to be able to only get one or two.
Yes you can take them with you and there was plenty of time to eat a lot while we were at the theater. They gave a warning when we should head over and said again that you could take more with. We had our fill of dessert but took more drinks with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter