Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we had so much fun at our first SWW this year (Weekend 1) that we're returning for the last weekend. Yeah! Does anyone know if the Boba Fett steins are still left? DH is wishing he had got on day 1.

They had them today.

Any word on how the Fett family's line is, and on that matter, also Ahsoka's?

I know that you kind of have to time Ahsoka since she shares the spot with a few others. As for the Fetts, I would love to meet Boba, but would be quite satisfied with Jango also.

I've read so much about Chewie, Vader, Maul, and the Skywalkers...invaluable advice, really. Anything active can share about Boba & Jango? Ridiculously long line? Tips from the AP pros?

Thanks. :)

Offered this up on the cancellation thread but there were no takers - I am going to cancel a Jedi dinner for 5 people for June 13th, 850 pm (not Fantasmic). If interested, PM to coordinate. Otherwise I'll cancel on Monday 6/1

What is the cancellation thread please?

I am dying for a 6/12 VIP experience for two -- or even one of the FTF packages. I think my only prayer is coordinating a cancellation.

Ezra and Sabine came by the RH about 7:20 tonight. Great interaction with them! They talked to my boys for awhile the first time around and even came back for a second conversation. The Jawa that came by at the beginning of our meal did trade. We were seated about 20 min. after our reservation time, but really enjoyed ourselves once inside. My oldest has food allergies and the chef was great. He came out and made their requested chicken strips and fries and even stayed a talked for a bit when he delivered their food.

We are back at our hotel for the night and leave tomorrow. :( Just wanted to give a special shout out to @yulilin3 and this thread for allowing us to have an amazing weekend. DH was shocked at how I always seemed to be one step ahead of the crowds and knew so many tips and tricks :) But the icing on the cake was timing Luke, Leia and the droids tonight. The droids were his two priority meets and I'm so glad I was able to make that happen for him. yulilin, wish I could have thanked you in person, but the kids were so hot after the parade we had to leave the park for a few hours. Your advice was invaluable and your passion is contagious. Now I will continue to live vicariously through the rest of you for a couple more weeks :)

I bet we were real close to you. I think we were the 3rd or 4th family. I am the one in a boot riding a pink scooter with 4 active kids and their not so active grandparents in tow. (Hard to miss us). Hope you have a great day & maybe we'll run into each other.
Were you wearing the Boba Fett dress? DH pointed it out to me, he loved it!! If you happened to hear a little boy screaming his face off in line behind you, that was us. DS suddenly grew terrified of his favorite SW character this morning and refused to meet him. :chewy:

People were asking about the early closure today at MK. I don't know if this has been posted, but I saw this on a Theme Park thread (sorry didn't get the poster) :

"It's the U.S. Travel Association / IPW Convention.

https://www.ipw.com/

According to their convention schedule (and corresponding park hours), they also have SeaWorld rented out Monday evening and Universal Studios rented out Wednesday evening."

I was thinking Sunday would be best with people traveling back. Who knows? Probably impossible to predict.

We will be at Disney next weekend. I was planning to be at DHS at 5am to get a FP for Ray Park. Will I be too late? What time should I get to the park?
Be in line the latest at 4am. This has been the case with a full line up of celebrity autograph including JAT and Ashley (the last couple of years) this year being on Ray, Jeremy and Ashley will be harder to get Ray. Like delmar said you can read reports from Friday but it would be best to pan on going very, very early

What is the differences between PMC kid edition and family edition? Is it fast pass-able? Is the family edition where R2D2 and C3pO are? Or just around 7:15 with Luke?
PMC Kids: you sign them up at ABC Sound Studio in the morning, it's all about the Rebels sow and it features Sabine, Ezra and Chopper
PMC Family: family gets picked at random right before the show, you fight against Imperial officers and stormtroopers, all questions are about the movies. Hosted by Ashley Eckstein and features R2D2 and C3PO

Well we had so much fun at our first SWW this year (Weekend 1) that we're returning for the last weekend. Yeah! Does anyone know if the Boba Fett steins are still left? DH is wishing he had got on day 1.

Boba Fett steins seem to be very well stocked.

Any word on how the Fett family's line is, and on that matter, also Ahsoka's?

I know that you kind of have to time Ahsoka since she shares the spot with a few others. As for the Fetts, I would love to meet Boba, but would be quite satisfied with Jango also.

I've read so much about Chewie, Vader, Maul, and the Skywalkers...invaluable advice, really. Anything active can share about Boba & Jango? Ridiculously long line? Tips from the AP pros?

Thanks. :)
Jango and Boba share a line and rotate about every 20 minutes. The link to the character map and times is on the first post.

Anyone know of RRC is still down?
It was up and running yesterday

What time should we be in line to see Luke, Leia, and the droids?
Get in line at 7:15pm, they come out all together at 7:40pm and only stay for about 20 minutes so you have to time it right

SWW IV - June 5, 6, 7
Garrison: Phantom DISers...here's your schedule

@yulilin3 - 6 (RH), 7
@jtowntoflorida - 5 (H&V), 6 (SciFi, RH)
@Skywise - 5 (SciFi, FTF), 7
@lovethattink - 5, 6, 7
@butterfly71076 - 5, 6, 7
@bushdianee - 6 (H&V)
@ConnieB - 5, 6, 7
@aidansmommy - 5, 6, 7
@saundedj - 5, 6, 7
@xApril - 5, 6
@disneydreamin23 - 6 (SciFi, H&V)
@Delilah1310 - 7 (H&V, FTF DP)
@princessanj - 5, 6
@Cavners5 - 5 (SciFi)
@Candleshoe - 7 (H&V) [June 9 (SciFi)]
@MunchkinandSugarBear - 5, 6, 7
@Monykalyn - 5 (SciFi), 6 (FTF, RH)
@Tea4Alice - 6 (H&V, RH), 7 (FTF DP)
@lovingeire - 5 (FTF) [May 1 (H&V)]
@RenaissanceBabe - 7 (H&V)
@2girlsmom - 5, 6 (H&V), 7
@ciachef - 6, 7
@LumosQ102 - 5, 6, 7
@Dani C - 5, (RH), 6 (FTF DP), 7
@Bullseye - 7
@jane2073 - 5
@jeanneg4of4 - 5, 6
@pld5 - 7
@Laura C - 5 (VIP), 6, 7
@MomBird's Fam - 6
@slaveone - 5 (H&V, RH), 7
@CindySwims - 5 (FTF), 6
@LumosQ102 - 5, 7
@dawn8179 - 6 (SciFi, H&V)
@peach1377 - 5, 6 (H&V), 7 (H&V)
@AliceIn - 6, 7
@prgal0715 - 5 (FTF)
@delmar411 - 5, 6
@Metz172 - 5, (FTF DP), 7
@pbb322 - 7 (SciFi, H&V, FTF)
@RookieLady - 7 (SciFi, H&V, RH)
@prgal0715 - 5 (FTF DP, RH)
@Teamanderson - 5 (SciFi, H&V)
@nnapoles - 6 (SciFi)
@loribird - 5 (FTF DP), 6 (H&V), 7 (RH)
@MiataPaige - 7 (RH)
@Random Ninja - 5, 7

Weekend IV: June 5-7

James Arnold Taylor (not signing)
Ray Park
Darth Maul –Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace Autograph Sessions ( tentative 1pm and 2:15pm)
Jeremy Bulloch Boba Fett –Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back andStar Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi Autograph Sessions ( tentative 1pm, 2:15pm and 4:30pm)
Ashley Eckstein(Voice of Ahsoka Tano –Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Rebels ) Autograph session 4:45pm-5:45pm

Giving priority to Ray Park, arrive by 4am. Jeremy arrive by 5:30am. Ashley by 6am
Legends of the Force celebrity motorcade and welcome 11am

Behind the Force Rebels 1:45pm
Stormtrooper Pre Show SotS 3:15pm
Stars of the Saga 3:30pm
Visit to the Maul 5:15pm
Obi Wan and Beyond 7pm
PMC kids edition 12:15pm and 4:15pm sign ups at ABC Sound Studios (kids only PMC featuring Sabine and Ezra)
2:30pm and 6:00pm no sign up required (Family Edition, picked at random, hosted BY Ashley Eckstein)
JTA 8:45 AM 9:20 AM 10:05 AM 10:35 AM 12:00 PM 12:30 PM 1:00 PM 1:30 PM 2:00 PM 2:30 PM 3:00 PM 3:30 PM 4:00 PM 4:30 PM 5:00 PM 5:30 PM 6:30 PM 7:00 PM 7:30 PM
Galactic Dance Party 7 pm

Summon the Force Pre Show and Symphony in the Stars 9:30pm
the celebrities that have the tentative next to their autograph session times is because Disney hasn't released the map yet. Ashley's session was confirmed by her via her blog.
I really hope that Ray Park does 2 sessions but he has been doing only 1 the last couple of years, which would make it even harder to get.

@lovethattink , did you stop and talk with Linda Skywalker today by the DVC kiosk across from Sci-Fi? I thought it was you but couldnt remember your correct username and I dont know your real name (oops!) so I said nothing. LOL

We bumped into Linda quite a bit yesterday. I remember stopping and talking about the skirt Ashley gave her. Last night we also were talking with her by that dvc booth.

We don't get very far. Seems everywhere we go, we end up stopping and taking to someone.

Say hi next time. Just holler Tink.

This is the earliest I have ever flown out of MCO. I usually fly out around noon.

This place is a zoo first thing in the morning!!!! So glad SWW prepared me for the crowds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter