Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 3 adult reservations got SWW VIP on June 6th. As its getting closer we want to downgrade to Feel the Force Deluxe. What do you guys think our odds are of landing that?

We have 3 adult reservations got SWW VIP on June 6th. As its getting closer we want to downgrade to Feel the Force Deluxe. What do you guys think our odds are of landing that?
very little chance to get a package for 3 at this point. But you can always check. The cancellation policy is 2 days I think?

It's been a couple days since we went (and we just got home late last night), but thank you @yulilin3--and it was so nice to surprise meet you in the ABC Commissary!!!-- all your advice and planning tips really helped make our vacation magical!

Hi All! I am starting to go through all our pictures from our SWW/BD trip.... WOW! We have incredible pictures and experiences that would not have been possible if not for the great tips and advice given by everyone on this thread especially @yulilin3 and @lurkyloo on the Official Disney Cake Chatter (helped with info on how to order a BD SW themed cake for my DH during the trip, which came out AWESOME!!) Thank you all so much!! :thanks:

YAY! Which SW cake did you get? I was in the cake thread too since I was struggling with getting a SW cake - I'm ending up with a Chewie one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter