Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our problem is we could run our buns to DHS straight from the airport (we have a rental car) IF the Magic Bands they send you in the mail are active, but since we are Magic Your Way Hopper tickets attached to our resort stay then we have to check into the resort first.

Sunrise ~ complete your online check-in and you can bypass AKL and go directly to Studios.

As of the end of February, everyone with onsite reservations, who complete onsite check-in, can go directly to the parks on their check-in day and go to their resort at their leisure. You even bypass the front desk as they text your room number to you.

MagicBands are active at the time of production and they link to your MDE so you will be good to go as soon as you step off the plane.

So, I think this means you should book it!!8-)

Sunrise ~ complete your online check-in and you can bypass AKL and go directly to Studios.

As of the end of February, everyone with onsite reservations, who complete onsite check-in, can go directly to the parks on their check-in day and go to their resort at their leisure. You even bypass the front desk as they text your room number to you.

MagicBands are active at the time of production and they link to your MDE so you will be good to go as soon as you step off the plane.

So, I think this means you should book it!!8-)

WOOT WOOT, bloody fantastic! now I am glad we took the plunge!

UPDATE: I just e-mailed my IPO office and they confirmed what you said with this e-mail..

Dumela (Greetings)!

They should work as when on-line check in is done because we check you into the resort prior to the time you put in as your arrival. This causes the tickets to activate. Shoud you have any challenges feel free to call us on that day and we will make sure it is done. I would suggest that you put a 9 a.m. arrival time in the system for On-Line Check in.

At your service, Don

Last edited:
Booked the VIP package for June 12! Yea! They also confirmed lunch at Mama Melrose. CM was not certain of parade viewing area, but said it might be where the motorcade comes out, and then we'd follow it to the stage. And what a nice relief not to have to worry about FP for 3 shows! Now we'll just hope for good weather. CM said rain or shine!

I'm so excited! Thank for for this thread and all the information

Yay! I am signed up for the VIP tour 5/16 and 5/30 and for the Galactic Gathering. Between those and the fact that I am at Disney this week, I have no money for the rest of the month, but yay, SWW! Now I need to go through all the breakfasts and dinners I reserved and decide what to keep.

Any of you guys and gals that have booked the VIP package, do you have the email address to send correspondence rather than to call? Thanks

I just canceled jedi Mickey dinner at H&V for party of 3 on May 4th. I don't remember the time. 5 something, I think.

Oh good grief. I keep adding things to this trip! I would love to do the VIP pkg, but I'm not sure DH would want to do 3 of us. He just got off a plane from Brazil and is passed out on the couch. Maybe I should wake him and "discuss" it while he's all groggy and jet-lagged. :scratchin:rotfl:It certainly is VERY tempting with the additional fun and reduced price.

Just to confirm, some of you that called were not VIPers from last year? You were able to book anyway?

Those of you doing the Galactic Gathering, did you make your D-Tech Me appointment? Anyone from last year have a good suggestion on a time for it?

I got the ok to book the VIP package at 5:01 today (yay!!). Called and left a message and will anxiously be awaiting a phone call back tomorrow. I'm hoping for Sunday the 17th (I will then have a sci fi breakfast to cancel).

Honestly this kind of changes the whole trip. I was worried about the getting everything done in our 4 SWW days and now I feel like we will get everything done in one day.

Anybody have any questions you want me to ask when they call me back?

1908428_775402879181671_741689146996222665_n.jpg

here is a bigger pic, note his new vader shoes that light up and make vader breathing sounds when he pushes a button on them ;)

I have a question about parade and firework viewing. My mom will be in a wheelchair for this trip. Are there any special places for wheelchair viewing of the parade and fireworks? Trying to plan out our day. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter