Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got another email with an update on the VIP package:

"Calling All Jedi, Padawan’s, & Rebels,

Your exclusive access to book the Ultimate Day at Star Wars Weekends - A Disney World VIP Tour Experience begins tomorrow at 9:00am EST!!!! You have two options to book this tour – either call our exclusive booking number at 407 934-7973. We will staff the line this weekend from 9:00am-5pm EST and periodically afterwards. You will likely need to leave a voice message and we will return your call in the order it was received.

You may also respond to this e-mail with the following information:

Your Name and the names of the members of your party

Billing Address w/ zip code

Date that you want to book the Ultimate Day at Star Wars Weekends - A Disney World VIP Tour Experience – 1st and 2nd choice

Ages of children under 16 years of age

Cell Phone Number

We will hold a spot for your party on the date requested and contact you for your credit card information within 48 hours. Reservations should open to the general public around March 22. Be sure to confirm your exciting VIP tour experience with us before that date.

Here are the exciting services and amenities associated with the 2015 Ultimate Day at Star Wars Weekends – A Disney World VIP Tour Experience:

• Upgraded Breakfast at the Hollywood Brown Derby - NEW

• Early VIP Access to Darth’s Mall

• Guaranteed Access to Jedi Training Academy for the little Padawan’s in your party - NEW

• Meet & Greet with a Darth Vader - NEW

• Private VIP Viewing of the Legends of the Force Motorcade - NEW

• Table Service Lunch at a Hollywood Studios Restaurant

• Access to some FastPass Attractions including Star Tours and Toy Story Mania during your VIP Tour

• VIP Seating for the LIVE Celebrity Talk Shows

• Access to the VIP Dessert Party

• Access to semi-private location with great views for the Summon the Force grand celebration featuring the Star Wars characters

• Access to the semi-private location to the Symphony in the Star closing Fireworks Display

• Price per person is $399 plus tax and theme park admission

• Annual Pass Holders, Disney Vacation Club Members and Disney Rewards Visa Cards Holders will receive our first ever 15% discount on the Ultimate Day at Star Wars Weekends - NEW
If you wish to book either The Ultimate Day of Thrills or The Ultimate Day for Young Families – Disney World VIP Tour Experiences during your stay, we can confirm those for you as well. We have created new online brochures and totally redesigned our Walt Disney World VIP Tour Services page at Disneyworld.com."

The price actually went down from last year. Who knew that was even possible?!?

Your exclusive access to book the Ultimate Day at Star Wars Weekends - A Disney World VIP Tour Experience begins tomorrow at 9:00am EST!!!! You have two options to book this tour – either call our exclusive booking number at 407 934-7973. We will staff the line this weekend from 9:00am-5pm EST and periodically afterwards. You will likely need to leave a voice message and we will return your call in the order it was received.

Date that you want to book the Ultimate Day at Star Wars Weekends - A Disney World VIP Tour Experience – 1st and 2nd choice

Cell Phone Number

We will hold a spot for your party on the date requested and contact you for your credit card information within 48 hours. Reservations should open to the general public around March 22. Be sure to confirm your exciting VIP tour experience with us before that date.

Here are the exciting services and amenities associated with the 2015 Ultimate Day at Star Wars Weekends – A Disney World VIP Tour Experience:

• Guaranteed Access to Jedi Training Academy for the little Padawan’s in your party - NEW

• Access to some FastPass Attractions including Star Tours and Toy Story Mania during your VIP Tour

• Access to semi-private location with great views for the Summon the Force grand celebration featuring the Star Wars characters

• Access to the semi-private location to the Symphony in the Star closing Fireworks Display

• Annual Pass Holders, Disney Vacation Club Members and Disney Rewards Visa Cards Holders will receive our first ever 15% discount on the Ultimate Day at Star Wars Weekends - NEW
If you wish to book either The Ultimate Day of Thrills or The Ultimate Day for Young Families – Disney World VIP Tour Experiences during your stay, we can confirm those for you as well. We have created new online brochures and totally redesigned our Walt Disney World VIP Tour Services page at Disneyworld.com."

Very interesting...!

You're getting this by virtue of having done it last year?

Cell Phone Number

Color me super surprised!! Not only did they add things to the package they lowered the price. This is awesome. Still can't afford it, anyone going please report back.....maybe I'll start a gofundme campaing :scratchin :rotfl:

Cell Phone Number

I'm sooo tempted, that VIP seating for the talk shows is what makes me want it honestly.

I'm gonna have to talk to DH, but something tells me we will be waiting on the FTF package to come out.

Last edited:
Thanks you for posting the VIP information. Beyond my budget for one day but it sure is exciting see new information!

There wasn't much of a schedule. Nothing was in writing for attendees. We were told Ashley would sign at a certain time. Same with the artists. It was more of a come and go as you please thing. Than a stay from 10 to 3 thing.

You order merchandise on RSP which is a lottery system.

We are on the fence about it. Those darn light saber magic bands!

Yes those darn lightsaber magic bands are what have us looking...

Did people just come and go, or did everyone have to be there right at the start. The other catch is we would be cutting it close making it, having to rush straight to DHS from the airport.

Last edited:
Today snow is a four letter word. My niece and nephew's school was cancelled today which means their last day is now 6/12. We were planning on leaving the night of 6/11 and hitting HS on 6/12. Now that plan is out the window.:sad: I seriously hope we are done with snow or there might be no SWW for us this year.

Sometime next week I will be canceling SciFi breakfast and H&V dinner ADRs. Let me know if you're interested and I'll try to coordinate.

Hi AuntieK! I left you a message (or whatever it's called now). So sorry to hear about your snow day! If no one else has responded about your ADRs, I left my cell number in the message

Wow! The VIP package is looking very tempting! Is it limited to a certain number each day of SWW, also with the vip seating for the talk shows would you still need to get a fp for them or will the package guarantee your entry? How much is the tax in Florida? what kind of price are we looking at in total $450 or more $500? Thanks

Just booked the mickey Jedi dinner tonight. First time I saw availability for my dates.

Is there normally a photopass photographer at the character meal?

Yes those darn lightsaber magic bands are what have us looking...

Did people just come and go, or did everyone have to be there right at the start. The other catch is we would be cutting it close making it, having to rush straight to DHS from the airport.

Most came at opening. Most did not stay til 3.

Cell Phone Number

Please tell me "Padawan's" and "a Darth Vader" did not appear in an official email.... that's so embarrassing...

Wow! The VIP package is looking very tempting! Is it limited to a certain number each day of SWW, also with the vip seating for the talk shows would you still need to get a fp for them or will the package guarantee your entry? How much is the tax in Florida? what kind of price are we looking at in total $450 or more $500? Thanks
the VIP package and the FtF package have a limited number, I'm not sure how many for the VIP package maybe someone that did it last year can shed some light. If you do the VIP package you won't need a fp for the show, I'm not sure if it will include all the SWW shows with guaranteed seating so that's a good question to ask when you call to inquire or book your VIP package. Tax is 7% at Disney I think

Just booked the mickey Jedi dinner tonight. First time I saw availability for my dates.

Is there normally a photopass photographer at the character meal?
Last year there was a photopass photographer with the set pictures at the beginning of your meal. So for the Jedi Mickey it would be with Chip and Dale as Ewoks at the entrance . The rest of the characters go table to table and don't have a PP

Just to add, the SWW VIP package is opening for the public around March 22 (per email by @mouseguy77 ) not sure if you would call today and didn't receive the email they would let you book it. I'm still calling at 9am to ask some questions will update you soon

Might anyone know if the SWW VIP package sold out last year? I know things could be different this year in both the amount they make available and with the price reduction, but just wanted to get some ballpark idea...

Just to add, the SWW VIP package is opening for the public around March 22 (per email by @mouseguy77 ) not sure if you would call today and didn't receive the email they would let you book it. I'm still calling at 9am to ask some questions will update you soon

I was just thinking that^^ I was going to call and see if they would let me book it even if I didn't get the email.

Maybe this is silly to even consider, but can you cancel and get a refund if you change your mind? I know the christmas party was non-refundable so I'm assuming the FTF will be the same...and probably the VIP package as well?

I should probably wait until they release the FTF package to decide...if they have a FTF this year:confused3

I was just thinking that^^ I was going to call and see if they would let me book it even if I didn't get the email.

Maybe this is silly to even consider, but can you cancel and get a refund if you change your mind? I know the christmas party was non-refundable so I'm assuming the FTF will be the same...and probably the VIP package as well?

I should probably wait until they release the FTF package to decide...if they have a FTF this year:confused3
FtF has a 2 day cancellation policy. Not sure on the VIP tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter