Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter and I are thinking of grabbing 2 tables with 4 chairs each to hold for anyone wanting to come to the meets every Saturday. So we will have at least 6 extra chairs for anyone wanting to join, there's also a ledge that is used to sit

Last edited:
The youtube video of the show from last year was kinda unimpressive. Our "planned day" is the first day of SWW so we're kinda stuck with finding out once we get there. How plausible would it be to watch the show, then move back for the fireworks?

I agree. The preshow was entertaining but not something we absolutely had to do.

My daughter and I are thinking of grabbing 2 tables with 4 chairs each to hold for anyone wanting to come to the meets every Saturday. So we will have at least 6 extra chairs for anyone wanting to join, there's also a ledge that is used to sit

Whats this all about? I dont know if i saw detailed post but i recall seeing something posted by you and SWW

Any news on D-Tech this year?

Got 3 last year (carbonite, storm trooper and x-wing pilot) and was a little disappointed with one of them (storm trooper).

Got 3 last year (carbonite, storm trooper and x-wing pilot) and was a little disappointed with one of them (storm trooper).

I'm also looking forward to D-Tech, providing they can ship to Australia without doubling the price of the statue.

curious to know what was your problem with the Storm-trooper ?

In the Disney Parks Blog Shawn Slater said that D Tech will be back but no other details

Hello everyone! Found this board after wife booked our honeymoon to Disney World which happened to be the first star wars weekend.

Thank you for your posts! I've read a looooot of blogs but you've all added so much great information to help make this trip the most magical for my wife and I. This is my first trip to WDW so it's hard to plan :/

I have a question regarding character interactions around the magic kingdom. Does Boba Fett walk around randomly and can I get my picture with him? Or will I have to stand in line for the signing events? I tried to get a seat at the sw breakfast but got into the game a little late.

Thanks again and back to reading 130 pages!

Hello everyone! Found this board after wife booked our honeymoon to Disney World which happened to be the first star wars weekend.

Thank you for your posts! I've read a looooot of blogs but you've all added so much great information to help make this trip the most magical for my wife and I. This is my first trip to WDW so it's hard to plan :/

I have a question regarding character interactions around the magic kingdom. Does Boba Fett walk around randomly and can I get my picture with him? Or will I have to stand in line for the signing events? I tried to get a seat at the sw breakfast but got into the game a little late.

:welcome:
All the Star Wars Weekends events only happen at Disney's Hollywood Studios, no other parks are involved.
Boba Fett has a designated character spots inside the park, you just have to line up for him. You don't have to get in the autograph line for Boba Fett the character. Unless you want to meet Jeremy Bullock (if he comes again this year) then you do have to line up early for the actor.

Congratulations! And don't give up on the Galactic Breakfast at Sci-Fi. Check out the May cancellation thread where people post reservations they are canceling. I don't have the link, but maybe someone here can post it for you. It was even posted a few pages back as well.

I'm sitting at the theater in the rain. It's wet. Rain comes through on the sides. And it's not pouring, just raining. Tech is inspecting the stage.

They are towel drying the stage. Looking up at ceiling, Must be a leak. No thunder. Again, just rain. Filled theater, except for back bleachers way in the back.

What, if any, regular DHS attractions are not operating during SWW? I didn't know if the drawing class at Animation Studio would be used for a SWW event. I know there are a lot of SWW shows, but I didn't know whether they took place instead of some regular things. Thanks!

The only scheduling that gets altered is:
TSMM, GMR, and Pixar Place/Mickey Avenue are closed prior to the fireworks.
Beauty and the Beast show will only have 3 showings in the mornings during SWW.
JTA adds on more sessions with different Villains.

Wow! First trip to Walt Disney World. I hope you realize that WDW is the size of a small city with 4 different theme parks, 2 more water parks and a dozen or so resort hotel complexes. Go to Google maps and switch it to satellite photo mode and take time exploring what awaits you. Being ready for the "ginormous" size of WDW and where everything is will make your visit vastly more enjoyable.

What, if any, regular DHS attractions are not operating during SWW? I didn't know if the drawing class at Animation Studio would be used for a SWW event. I know there are a lot of SWW shows, but I didn't know whether they took place instead of some regular things. Thanks!

The only scheduling that gets altered is:
TSMM, GMR, and Pixar Place/Mickey Avenue are closed prior to the fireworks.
Beauty and the Beast show will only have 3 showings in the mornings during SWW.
JTA adds on more sessions with different Villains.
Just to add, the Animation Class has a class where they draw Darth Maul Donald, or at least they had it last year

Someone just posted on the May cancellation board that they are dropping a Galactic breakfast on May 18 for 3 people if anyone needs it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter