• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
some characters, Rebel Hangar, finally meeting Sabine and Ezra without stalking. Our waitress was awesome. We checked in at 4:30pm and basically told her that we were haning out for at least an hour. She said, that's fine and basically left us alone. She would come every 10 minutes to check on us. I've never eaten so slowly in my life :) At 5:47 Sabine and Ezra came out for 10 minutes only. We feel very lucky to have had such great interaction with them.
The Cantina Band came out 3 times while we were there. 2 Jawas came out but skipped our section. the Rodian mechanic skipped ourt section and went outside for most of his set.
I think the issue that they are having is that there are only 2 Sabines and 1 Ezra that I know of. They do the Rebels show, they do 2 PMC and then RH sets and fireworks pre-show. Maybe that's why it's so hard to have them out longer and visit all the tables?
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...937.1073741919.1406401066&type=1&l=437c7101f6
This are my 2 favorite picks.
10422137_10206939131942568_5164324902456130361_n.jpg

10346458_10206939132422580_4489018619389061700_n.jpg

some characters, Rebel Hangar, finally meeting Sabine and Ezra without stalking. Our waitress was awesome. We checked in at 4:30pm and basically told her that we were haning out for at least an hour. She said, that's fine and basically left us alone. She would come every 10 minutes to check on us. I've never eaten so slowly in my life :) At 5:47 Sabine and Ezra came out for 10 minutes only. We feel very lucky to have had such great interaction with them.
The Cantina Band came out 3 times while we were there. 2 Jawas came out but skipped our section. the Rodian mechanic skipped ourt section and went outside for most of his set.
I think the issue that they are having is that there are only 2 Sabines and 1 Ezra that I know of. They do the Rebels show, they do 2 PMC and then RH sets and fireworks pre-show. Maybe that's why it's so hard to have them out longer and visit all the tables?
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...937.1073741919.1406401066&type=1&l=437c7101f6

Great pics !
Your daughters outfit is outstanding and she is so photogenic !

Yulilin, is it okay if I lift your photos to see if they can possibly get forwarded to Sabine?
please do!! I was thinking of printing the one of the 2 of them graffiting the poster and giving it to the CM handler. You could tell they both were impressed with her costume. Sabine was telling Stephanie that she wanted to do some more "damage" to the rebel hangar using some orange color, maybe. :)

Total long shot- if anyone is in the park and finds a black and orange camera bag with a canon camera in it, please turn it in to guest services for me. Three very helpful cast members tried to help me find it (thankful to them for trying) but they weren't able to find it. Last time we know we had it was at 4:45 at the Blister pack meet. We went to Darth's Mall afterward and then husband went to Star Tours and I went to Muppets (I didn't have it on my person- may have been left on my stroller) we checked all three possibilities and didn't find it. We're checking guest services tonight.

It has pictures of my infant DD on it and some pics from the trip that aren't replicated on memory maker or my phone (including jedi Mickey's and galactic breakfast )

Needless to say if it wasn't for our dessert Party tonight I would have already gone back to the hotel.
Oh no! I am sick to my stomach for you. I really hope you get it back. In the event that some nefarious person took it, I hope they at least turn your memory card into lost and found. Crossing all my fingers for you!

A special thanks to the DISser that we met at RH yesterday for the special gift (I forgot your username but I remembered where I've seen you, in your running recap videos). You really didn't have to. I'm happy to help out. It was so much fun cause in our little room out of the 4 tables 3 of them were DISsers.

Total long shot- if anyone is in the park and finds a black and orange camera bag with a canon camera in it, please turn it in to guest services for me. Three very helpful cast members tried to help me find it (thankful to them for trying) but they weren't able to find it. Last time we know we had it was at 4:45 at the Blister pack meet. We went to Darth's Mall afterward and then husband went to Star Tours and I went to Muppets (I didn't have it on my person- may have been left on my stroller) we checked all three possibilities and didn't find it. We're checking guest services tonight.

It has pictures of my infant DD on it and some pics from the trip that aren't replicated on memory maker or my phone (including jedi Mickey's and galactic breakfast )

Needless to say if it wasn't for our dessert Party tonight I would have already gone back to the hotel.
Sending Pixie Dust and Powers of the Force your way. Hope you get good news today.

Love the graffiti one!

We originally had a Sunday RH. I was bumming switching to Tuesday since that meant no Sabine & Ezra. Now I am kind of glad. I would have hated for ODS to see them and not meet them. I know adults understand the schedule they are running on, but kids have a harder time with that. FWIW, the characters did not seem at all rushed on Tuesday. As far as I could tell, they were making it around to all of the tables, sometimes coming around again in one set. We were in the lower section by the fountain drink machines.

And on a side note, does anyone else think Ezra's wig is kinda goofy? *giggle*

Things I'm going to find out today:
What items from X Wing Collectibles are sold out (if any)
Try and stay for dessert party pictures
Anything else you guys want me to find out?
I saw the post about the Force Awakens shirt and they have them at Mickey's of Hollywood, Villains in Vogue and Tattooine Traders. They have expanded the whole line of SWW items to all of these stores. There's a larger selection at the mall but you can find almost all of it in these stores.
Leaving for DHS around 10ish. So if you guys think of anything else that you want me to check let me know

Did you check the mall and tattoine traders? Tattoine traders had a few yesterday morning

We checked everywhere, starting at 11am. We got there right when the parade was starting and couldn't really see it, so we started shopping.

We were told different things at each store about the stein:

1. A big shipment of them was lost.
2. Only so many are sold each weekend.
3. There's no limit, so scalpers are buying them up.

I'm guessing it's a combination of all three answers

Also, if you hang out at the Darth Mall exit (the walkway between it and the prop store), you can see many characters walk through. We saw Ahsoka, Asajj Ventriss, Darth Maul and Captain Rex!

Things I'm going to find out today:
What items from X Wing Collectibles are sold out (if any)
Try and stay for dessert party pictures
Anything else you guys want me to find out?
I saw the post about the Force Awakens shirt and they have them at Mickey's of Hollywood, Villains in Vogue and Tattooine Traders. They have expanded the whole line of SWW items to all of these stores. There's a larger selection at the mall but you can find almost all of it in these stores.
Leaving for DHS around 10ish. So if you guys think of anything else that you want me to check let me know

Aaaaand helping me stalk chopper hahah

Well, I didn't get 2 of the 3 things I really wanted today: Fett stein and Force Awakens shirt (no XL left).

Can anyone recommend a park shopper service or maybe I could pay a member to pick one up for me? I really don't want to buy from eBay and support scalpers (especially since a CM told me today, they are the main reason for sell outs).
I used Mouse to your House. Great service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter