Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going week IV! First time ever, and trying like crazy to get an earlier Jedi Mickey res on 6/7. So exciting to see all this info, I have a family full of SW fans!:thanks::yay:[/QUOTE

What time do you want. I have a 730 for 4 I am seriously considering canceling.

Another site just said that Han Solo will appear at SWW but not available for meet and greets...should we speculate?
Also there's a lot of stuff happening behind the stage...I need to go and see this for myself
11188409_10104996286708281_2963969902258248231_n-jpg.91892

That's the second time we've seen that rumor. I'm thinking the parade.

So I called Disney to inquire about my RH reservation due it showing 1 less person on my reservation than originally requested through MDE. The reservation was confirmed though she stated the infant would not be charged a fee.

She then read the description from the disneyparks website that included the environment and general description of the food and drink sampling...suggesting that this would be included in the cost of entry.

The call was very confusing. Does anyone have a clear understanding how the Rebel Hanger will work? Is there an entry fee? If so, does it include the food?

It was confusing, wasn't it!! I was told the same thing when I called yesterday - that it cost $14.99. I wasn't sure what that included, but I didn't care, just wanted the reservation! Today it was announced it's ala carte. Sounds like they changed plans overnight! Can't wait to see how this actually rolls out!

It was confusing, wasn't it!! I was told the same thing when I called yesterday - that it cost $14.99. I wasn't sure what that included, but I didn't care, just wanted the reservation! Today it was announced it's ala carte. Sounds like they changed plans overnight! Can't wait to see how this actually rolls out!

I suspect this is just the fact that "dining events" are usually a fixed price. This is listed as both "table service" and a "dining event" and it's really structured exactly like a Lounge, except for the fact that ADRs don't take reservations. I'm not surprised that it's throwing people off.

I'm going the last weekend in May I. Think that's weekend 4? I didn't look at the roll call thread first though I should have. Is anyone going weekend one. That would mind sacrificing their liver for me:).
There will be three of us who all live in separate areas going. I'm looking for the Death Star and the light saber ,I'm assuming they are ice cubes lol, that come with the adult drinks in dhs. I had hoped they were included in the party drinks but I think I read here they were not(insert sad panda)
I'm going to say the only day we will be there is Friday the 29 because we are doing a family thing that Saturday and leaving Sunday and don't want to say we can meet some where and not be able to get in.

There maybe other item I'm not aware of like popcorn buckets, but that involves money and not sure how we'd handle that.
Is anyone able to do this? You may send me a private message also.

Actually I bought a selfie stick just for this occasion! But I don't want to be too obnoxious with it either...also, I've been debating if I should bring my "good" camera along on this trip to get better pictures. someone mentioned it was kind of dark in the Galactic Breakfast...I don't have too much confidence in my iphone there :)

Same boat here with the selfie and phone.minactually bought it sww but had to try it at the convention, glad I did there is one thing about my. Stick I don't like but I know how to make it work lol

Same boat here with the selfie and phone.minactually bought it sww but had to try it at the convention, glad I did there is one thing about my. Stick I don't like but I know how to make it work lol

Selfie sticks aren't allowed at the parks I thought I read somewhere...

I expected the characters signatures would be the same but I made and printed out special star war version autograph cards of them dressed as their characters to be signed that is why I am disappointed they will not be signing. The only thing I can think to do is if we do keep the reservation try to catch the same characters later on in the week at a different park but have them sign the star wars card. If they are not signing I hope it doesn't feel like they come take a picture and Rush away I don't like that .

We have 7--thank you so much, though! I have an 8:50p.m. reservation and it's our first full day at the parks, so I'd love to make it a little earlier so we don't eat our arms off or fall asleep or throw wild fits of Hanger before we get to eat. :) I'm sure we'll live...late breakfast, late lunch.

If anyone has a Rebel Hangar experience they want to cancel please PM me. I was only able to get a party of 2 and I need to add 2 more. I'm looking for May 30th around 6:15. Thanks so much!

This is probably my favorite Disney commercial!

It sure doesn't to me. After having eaten numerous of characters meals the characters sign while interacting. It doesn't slow them down or add time to the meal
But there are no lines at other character meals, the characters come to your table. Are you saying the do these meals different and you have to go up to a line?

At Cinderellas Royal table she signs and they have the photo op. They took numerous pictures and she signed my boys books without any issues or huge line forming.

I chose to pay $60 a piece for this meal so it would save us time, but it's a little disheartening not to get the autographs for two characters we've never seen before that are our two must dos (Vader & Fett). And since we were planning on photo mats or pillowcases there's no way to incorporate the cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter