• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called 30 minutes ago for this exact day and time and was told it was booked the entire day. I kept making the CM check and she kept telling me nothing was available. I called back and got a much better CM. I wasn't expecting to get the time I wanted and hoped to just get the day, I got the same time and day. I just wish I didn't have to sit on hold twice. :)

That's the trick. It just has to be an experienced CM who knows how to do it. Or one that takes direction well. :-)

Took me four calls CMs to get reservations, but I was able to get two (party of 5 and party of 4) for the same time (6 pm on June 12). All three previous CMs said completely booked full. This CM tried checking every 15 minutes (with different party sizes). She was great. Keep trying even if they say booked.

Just booked it for 7pm on June 5th! SO EXCITED!!!pixiedust:

Also, kudos for the awesome CM who helped me out. She checked every day of my stay to help me get the best time.

So, I called the line for if you are having issues (407-939-5277) instead of dining. The lady said they are having a lot of issues with it but she was able to book me for 5/23 at 4:45. She said that was the only available time. Might be another option for those still having issues w the dining line.

just booked, awesome CM, looked and looked, every 10 min. interval. finally got to split party into 3 and 3 for 4:15 and 4:20 6/12, think this is too late for a Oz FP? FP is 4:50 to 5:05, ty!

I know the booking frenzy is going on, and GOOD LUCK to everyone!! I hope you all can get in! pixiedust:

On a lighter note, is anyone doing anything special at home to celebrate May the 4th today? We're going to start watching Rebels tonight, am looking for a cute dinner idea to go with the theme. Any ideas? :chewy::darth:

Woohoo! Got the ressie I wanted for my date and time on the first try! May 17 at 545. The cm I talked to explained that the morning was crazy because they weren't given all the information at first but now they have everything working better. Good luck to everyone!

Ok I called back & got the best CM ever! She knew exactly how to use the system to get a reservation. Something about searching in 15 minute increments. Anyways, I'm in for the 16th now!! Woohoo!!!

I told my husband this morning that I think reservations are opening this morning and he very sweetly responded with - do you want me to call? He got our preferred day and time. May 29 at 4:45.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter