Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lady said I was her first call but the system didn't have any availability? I'm on hold now checking for availability for just 1 person, but my estimated 6 minute hold time is now 31+

The lady said I was her first call but the system didn't have any availability? I'm on hold now checking for availability for just 1 person, but my estimated 6 minute hold time is now 31+
yeah, sounds right :sad2: they are never prepared when things are announced, and by the wording of it they started taking calls yesterday for it. Be patient they'll get you in

I got through, but agent seems to be having difficulty making an actual reservation for 6/14. On hold again... Nothing available in morning. Got 'em for 9 and 10!

Last edited:
NO>>> d-tech for the first weekend.......all booked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO>>> d-tech for the first weekend.......all booked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that settles that question then :( I step away from the boards for a few hours and all the D-Tech gets booked up!!! This is why I'm developing a habit :surfweb::surfweb::surfweb:

I was able to get a 1adult/1child at 4:30 and 1 adult reservation at 4:40 both on 5/15, don't know why the first lady didn't try splitting it up that way

Hi all, been following this post for a while, first time posting. Just to let you know, the soon to be Wife and I managed to snag a reservation on 5/16 in the afternoon. This was after 30+ mins of holding and the rep searching hour by hour, but we got it! It seems like the reservation system might be a bit wacky, so keep hunting! Good luck!

What?!?! We were just discussing which figurines to do... Could it be booked for the entire weekend that quickly?

Hi all, been following this post for a while, first time posting. Just to let you know, the soon to be Wife and I managed to snag a reservation on 5/16 in the afternoon. This was after 30+ mins of holding and the rep searching hour by hour, but we got it! It seems like the reservation system might be a bit wacky, so keep hunting! Good luck!
:welcome: I agree for everyone on hold right now keep trying

after 4 calls I got my reservations but split between 2 days........keep calling it just took about 2hrs to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to scare anyone but this might be how they will do FtF...in years past they always announced D Tech Me saying in (future date) the booking will be open and by doing it that way it crashed the system.
This might be there way to just spring it on us and not having everyone calling at the same time..

I was able to make a reservation for may 15th just now after being hung up on by the lady after she was telling me they are not taking reservations for them yet but I called back and was able to get it for the first Friday and she gave me a bunch of times to choose so they are available

I don't want to scare anyone but this might be how they will do FtF...in years past they always announced D Tech Me saying in (future date) the booking will be open and by doing it that way it crashed the system.
This might be there way to just spring it on us and not having everyone calling at the same time..
............they were very uninformed about this on the phone the first person was like we don't do that call 4079398324 and when I told her that's the number she answered she was like shocked than transferred me else where

I was able to make a reservation for may 15th just now after being hung up on by the lady after she was telling me they are not taking reservations for them yet but I called back and was able to get it for the first Friday and she gave me a bunch of times to choose so they are available
...what time????????

............they were very uninformed about this on the phone the first person was like we don't do that call 4079398324 and when I told her that's the number she answered she was like shocked than transferred me else where
it happens every year... they are never ready or informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter