• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Star Wars Weekends 2014 Tips and Tricks -The Adventure Continues

I wanted the 6th but cm said it was only showing on the 8th grrrr... it took sots away! on the 8th
my times for fp say 8:30a to 11:30pm for the 3pm show wth!

another standby... I have nothing on the 7th and thats all I see.
and on the 8th when I go to change SOtS it shows as stand by.
frustrated

I went back and re-read the email. It only says "8am" does not indicate timezone. Do you think the email was formatted to reflect our current timezone- meaning 8am CST for me? I dont know....just grasping at straws here and not wanting to believe that Disney is this inept.

NO. I think they just didn't get it in on time.

Anyone having any luck with the MH FP?? I have been trying since 7:30 and still at STANDBY! Hoping that it just hasn't been released yet.

I did EXACTLY what it said in the email and it never showed up. If I go to the regular FP page, it shows up as Standby Only. I would have gone to the regular FP page if it hadn't been for the email.

I am so angry right now.

I guess the good part of it being gone and I somehow missed it, is that now I can be productive today!

my sots is still there on 8th I just didn't scroll down..ooops
so apparently they are not taking away fp??

I got it !!! I got it !!! I got it !!!

6/7... Replaced TSMM - obviously a tier 1.

This after I was complaining with GS that this was not working. They could not help me with changing a FP - I had to be transferred back to the internet help queue and wait again on hold, even though I had waited on hold for over 20 minutes to begin with just to be answered by a clueless CM.

And I thought getting ADR's for Cinerella's Royal Table was a challenge. :rotfl2:

Now there's a thought....they should put Mark in Princess Fairytale Hall.....he can compete with Anna and Elsa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter