• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Star Wars Weekends 2014 Tips and Tricks -The Adventure Continues

did anyone who got original email have any followup emails listing an update?

Just checked the entertainment page for DHS and now it just says that the fp el be released today but no time is shown ugh...

Lovely -

CM first tells me he's coming in on week 5. When I insist he's on week 4, he comes back and tells me the celebrity show is sold out. Finally I convinced him to get someone who knows since MH is not part of SoS but has his own show at 3pm.

Walt has to be rolling in his grave...

Of course now that there will be complaints, Disney has learned their lesson and will....

never release a specific time again.

Just checked the entertainment page for DHS and now it just says that the fp el be released today but no time is shown ugh...

I noticed that too, but can't remember if they had a time before or not! UGH!

It's funny. I'm a teacher, and I get to work at 7 and cant get on here until after school (sometimes 5 or 6). I cant tell you how many times I have logged on to find that I have to catch up on 10-20 pages!

Today is the 2nd day of summer vacation- and so I am seeing the play by play. I feel like I'm sitting at the cool kids table:cool1:

Or for those in IT... they said hey I know a great way to load/stress test our systems for free... :)

Yes, I checked yesterday morning and it said 8am... don't remember if it stated a time zone

Well, then, I predict they will be released right around 10:30 CT, WHY?? Because that is the time I have an appt for my car to be serviced :surfweb:

I checked with a CM on live chat the other day as I am in CST and she said it was 8am EST so that would be 7am CST .... and nothing...:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter