• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Star Wars Weekends 2014 Tips and Tricks -The Adventure Continues

Quick question regarding trying to get a MH pass

I currently have FPs for Star Tours 3pm -4pm, SotS at (can't remember the time) but think it's around 5pm and ToT for 7:30pm

If I try and switch SoTS to MH will it not allow me to because of the Star Tours FP?

I am guessing that I won't just be able to switch Star Tours to MH due to tiers

Just wondering if I should move star tours before 8am?

Honestly, I'd just delete the Star Tours for now. We've been able to get Star Tours in the park late in the day. The less you have to need to move around the better. Leave your SOtS in place but yeah, due to tier you'll have to replace it.

One caution....I have noticed occasionally when trying to change the 1st tier passes (non SWW) that it won't show me much available when I'm doing "change"....but if I go in and do select/replace, there is a lot more available. So you may just want to start with the "select/replace" since you're going to want to be moving those others anyway.

Good luck to all trying to get MH FP+.....I'll live vicariously through you on how it went. We leave Monday so we'll be home next weekend, and I think I'll just keep his 20 something cuteness in my head instead. Met him at Celebration VI and he's a very sweet man....but just no longer the crush I had as a teen, lol. Of course, I'm not quite as cute as I once was either, so who am I to talk, lol.

Has anyone else tried to confirm with Disney to see if we can get a MH FP+ if we have no other FPs booked that day? I have SoTS on Sat but nothing booked Sunday. Am I better off to try for Sunday first and if that doesn't work try to switch FPs on Sat. as Plan B?

Honestly, I'd just delete the Star Tours for now. We've been able to get Star Tours in the park late in the day. The less you have to need to move around the better. Leave your SOtS in place but yeah, due to tier you'll have to replace it.

One caution....I have noticed occasionally when trying to change the 1st tier passes (non SWW) that it won't show me much available when I'm doing "change"....but if I go in and do select/replace, there is a lot more available. So you may just want to start with the "select/replace" since you're going to want to be moving those others anyway.

Good luck to all trying to get MH FP+.....I'll live vicariously through you on how it went. We leave Monday so we'll be home next weekend, and I think I'll just keep his 20 something cuteness in my head instead. Met him at Celebration VI and he's a very sweet man....but just no longer the crush I had as a teen, lol. Of course, I'm not quite as cute as I once was either, so who am I to talk, lol.

do I need to clear all my current FP?

I cleared all of mine, I just think it's easier to just pick and not have to change experience/times and all that.
But in the email it says that you could just replace with new experience, so it's up to you

Yes...we wash those silly dressed every evening so they can wear them to each day of SWW....they love the attention it gets them, lol. JAT has twice stopped to compliment them....they swoon, lol. Ashley remembers them from Celebration VI because of those dresses.

Feel free to go say hello.....they are Meghan & Jessica. Tell them their mom says hello, lol.

My DH texted me that those twins are there again. LOL

Ah back at beach club. Glad for the post about clearing other FP times!

9 minutes and still not seeing it even "grayed out"

Hmmm......wonder how this is going to go down!

I'm doing tier 1. You can always try & replace it after & see if it works because everyone will be also dropping theirs but I'm pretty sure this will be a tier 1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter