• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Star Wars Weekends 2014 Tips and Tricks -The Adventure Continues

I spelled it wrong, it's gesso
http://www.amazon.com/Tri-Art-Artis...F8&qid=1401125598&sr=8-2&keywords=clear+gesso

and then after you paint you have to use a sealer
http://www.amazon.com/Krylon-6-Ounc...qid=1401125732&sr=8-2&keywords=acrylic+sealer

my daughter was super careful with her shoes, she would walk around small puddles :goodvibes

I have leather and plastic shoes, the gresso wouldn't really work for them. I did go out and buy the krylon sealer even before seeing this...

Then I came home and started cleaning up my shoes and realized I would have a hard time getting any of it to work right... Don't have time to shop anymore my plane leaves Thursday morning at 6 am! Will have to prepare for next year :) finding size 12 canvas shoes in womens is a little tough to do on short notice, normally order alot of my shoes!

no, I don't think so.
I got mine the first year they did it, and for AP it was Blue, then last year the AP was black...I think all the name tags this year are orange but haven't really looked into them

What are these name tags you mentioned? Are they the ones where you can put a home planet (and it is also written in Aurebesh?)

If the MH thing does get released as a FP+, and I miraculously manage to snag one-- how long of a presentation is it? I am thinking I will watch it while I let my cousin run about the park (she's an adult). I can't imagine she'd be interested.

Carolc said:
What are these name tags you mentioned? Are they the ones where you can put a home planet (and it is also written in Aurebesh?)

Yep, they do them at Darth's Mall

JennyMP03 said:
If the MH thing does get released as a FP+, and I miraculously manage to snag one-- how long of a presentation is it? I am thinking I will watch it while I let my cousin run about the park (she's an adult). I can't imagine she'd be interested.

30 to 45 minutes

I will be trying both frequently all next weekend :) Being a tall woman like I am unfortunately I am not a "cheap date" as they say :rotfl2: BUT this does give me opportunity to drink alot of tasty stuff at Disney and not be affected :lmao:

Same here. Which is why I was thinking the Ftf package will be an excellent deal. I can drink to my hearts content without really having much in the way of effects. LOL

Hey Star Wars Fans! I happened to be driving by our local Vans store the other day and noticed a big sign up in it that they are releasing a limited edition line of Star Wars shoes!!!!!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Same here. Which is why I was thinking the Ftf package will be an excellent deal. I can drink to my hearts content without really having much in the way of effects. LOL

:lmao: :rotfl2: And since they seem to be different drinks than the other Dark Side / The Force drinks they are serving everyone I need to try as much of the FTF as I can, you know to get a proper opinion :rotfl2: :lmao:

I seriously am looking forward to the cupcakes too... My 501st friend the just recently joined the boards (who also made it to weekend 1) keeps telling us all on FB how she is dying to get her hands on one again!

The 501st New England Garrison were at an event today in the Boston area and this was one of the extra characters they had with them. Very cool. Wish I was there to see it in person.

8 days till we hit the World. 11 days to our SWW day!!

IMG_0710-L.jpg

Thank you to everyone updating today! I was out of pocket but peeking in on y'all all day for MH FPP updates. Hopefully this thing goes down soon, the anxiety of it is killing me!

Forgive me if this has been asked...I have Fastpass+ for Fantasmic's 10:30 show on June 7th..it says I need to report to the stage between 9:55 and 10:15...is this possible to do after seeing the Symphony in the Stars Fireworks? And if so, what is the best way to beeline there? More excited about seeing the Fireworks, but I've never seen Fantasmic, so I'm hoping to get both in...

Thanks!

Forgive me if this has been asked...I have Fastpass+ for Fantasmic's 10:30 show on June 7th..it says I need to report to the stage between 9:55 and 10:15...is this possible to do after seeing the Symphony in the Stars Fireworks? And if so, what is the best way to beeline there? More excited about seeing the Fireworks, but I've never seen Fantasmic, so I'm hoping to get both in...

Thanks!

People have been reporting the 2nd Fantasmic hasn't been that crowded after the fireworks. You should be fine making your way over there after the fireworks without rushing.

The reason why there is a Fp+ window is that after the window closes, anyone can sit in the Fp+ area. Again, there should be ample seating.

Can anyone tell me who will be the celebrities at the SoS show this coming weekend? Debating on switching FP for something else on May 30th.

Thanks!

We were there this past Saturday. We watched the SITS, then we headed out to the resort buses. The lines were huge, so we walked all the way back inside and to F! and got seats in the 5th row back. It wasn't even half full. The loudspeaker had been saying earlier the first show was standing room only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter