• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Star Wars Weekends 2014 Tips and Tricks -The Adventure Continues

The Sunrise Student said:
:dance3: Sounds like there will be a party in the FTF areas, lots of DIZERS there including me :dance3:

I'm coming by and you guys better get me some mickey bars and at night some desserts :D

Heading to Stars of the Saga now, should be fun! Highly recommend Spice Road Table in Morocco in Epcot, by the way. This trip has been way too much fun :)

Does anyone know what time the Conversation with Mark will be?

Today was an awesome day. Showed up at around 6:30 and got a 1:40 FP for Warwick. He was great. Also picked up the limited edition shadow trooper bank. cool that it's limited but would have liked them to be numbered individually. Got some blind boxes of vinylmation and actually got the wampa chaser! Can't wait for next week.

I'm coming by and you guys better get me some mickey bars and at night some desserts :D

mickbar.gif
:lmao:
mickbar.gif
:thumbsup2
mickbar.gif
:rotfl2:
mickbar.gif
mickbar.gif
:rotfl:
mickbar.gif
mickbar.gif
:lmao:
mickbar.gif
mickbar.gif
:rotfl2:
mickbar.gif
mickbar.gif
:rotfl:
mickbar.gif

Thank you! As long as it continues like that for weekend 4, the plan is heading over to Chewie, then to Maul and then FtF package :thumbsup2

We'll be in line for Chewy with you if your there on the 6th. Not doing JTA so first stop for us is Chewy.

Thanks so much - I never knew about the entrance on World Drive. I just looked at Google Maps and think I see the long road. Thanks for mentioning 192 - so is it correct that that the road cannot be accessed from Osceola Parkway? I am staying on World Center Drive east of 4, so Osceola is closer, course I realize if I can't access that road from Osceola then I have to drive further south to 192

oh - but will there be really long lines to get in parking lot (the World Drive entrance) at 8am? I mean, could it take 30 min to get in?

Thanks also for answering my questions about the Mall. It helps to visualize everything :)

No, it cannot be access from Osceola that one will force you to the Buena Vista entrance. At 9am it took me 30mins to get in that entrance. It should only take a few mins to get in the World Dr one.

How has the heat been this weekend? I thought I heard it was pretty brutal.

I'm hoping for a break in the heat by next weekend.

No, it cannot be access from Osceola that one will force you to the Buena Vista entrance. At 9am it took me 30mins to get in that entrance. It should only take a few mins to get in the World Dr one.

Thanks so much. You've been a tremendous help!

1153rsmith said:
How has the heat been this weekend? I thought I heard it was pretty brutal.

I'm hoping for a break in the heat by next weekend.

Mustafar hot!! People ate starting to lose it today

pandille said:
Does anyone know what time the Conversation with Mark will be?

Today was an awesome day. Showed up at around 6:30 and got a 1:40 FP for Warwick. He was great. Also picked up the limited edition shadow trooper bank. cool that it's limited but would have liked them to be numbered individually. Got some blind boxes of vinylmation and actually got the wampa chaser! Can't wait for next week.

3pm

For those following the LE merchandise availability here's the current list:

The only thing not available from this list is the Mystery Pin Set everything else is available. The Men's and Ladies passholder tees are limited in some sizes

As a pin collector, those things are going to bankrupt me. :-)

We will be right behind you! We are doing JTA then headed to Chewy!

Excellent. I missed him on my last SWW in '06.

I'll have 3 kids with me and probably DW (pretty red head). My DD usually stands out because she was born with Down syndrome. I'll be in a scooter, but won't be in line with it.

Quick question! Is the info desk still in front of Sounds Dangerous this year? I was there yesterday but couldn't get to the park until late afternoon, so didn't get to nearly everything I wanted to. Will be back Friday morning. TIA!

SorcererDonald16 said:
Quick question! Is the info desk still in front of Sounds Dangerous this year? I was there yesterday but couldn't get to the park until late afternoon, so didn't get to nearly everything I wanted to. Will be back Friday morning. TIA!

Yes, they also have one at the font of the park

Daughter has the her universe ewok shirt and we had THE BEST character interaction with the Chipwoks

Daughter has the her universe ewok shirt and we had THE BEST character interaction with the Chipwoks

Oh too awesome.... it was the same with me when I wore my R2D2 dress, R2 tried to chase me down! And CP30 told R@ no I do not think they make that dress in your size... I loved it!

I want to get some of the her universe ewok shirts... one for me and one for my grand-daughter... what children's sizes do they have?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter