• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Star Wars Weekends 2014 Tips and Tricks -The Adventure Continues

How long do these premier theater shows last? I have a reservation for prime time for 6/8 @ 3:45. Now with Mark Hamill if I manage to get a FP, do you think I will make it? How late can you be to a dining reservation?

How long do these premier theater shows last? I have a reservation for prime time for 6/8 @ 3:45. Now with Mark Hamill if I manage to get a FP, do you think I will make it? How late can you be to a dining reservation?

Obi Wan and Beyond was 45 minutes 7:30pm - 8:15pm. Star Wars Rebels seemed a little shorter but didn't note how long exactly.

Everyone keeps talking about limited merchandise. We will just want to get some SWW Tees and maybe a mug or glass. Are these considered limited with long lines, or can we get these outside of Darth's Mall or with a short line? We are going on Sat., June 14th, the last weekend. Thanks.

Everyone keeps talking about limited merchandise. We will just want to get some SWW Tees and maybe a mug or glass. Are these considered limited with long lines, or can we get these outside of Darth's Mall or with a short line? We are going on Sat., June 14th, the last weekend. Thanks.

My husband got a couple shirts in the shop right outside Star Tours.

Just got back from Disney, and we had the best time! Went to Star Wars Weekends on Sunday, and it worked out so well getting there at opening. My Husband and I agreed that the DHs fireworks show is the best we've ever seen. The ending was so intense that you could feel it thru your entire body. Had fun at the Hollywood and Vine dinner buffet. Got plenty of Character photos without the lines, and the chicken "thighwalkers" we're great.

Just got back from Disney, and we had the best time! Went to Star Wars Weekends on Sunday, and it worked out so well getting there at opening. My Husband and I agreed that the DHs fireworks show is the best we've ever seen. The ending was so intense that you could feel it thru your entire body. Had fun at the Hollywood and Vine dinner buffet. Got plenty of Character photos without the lines, and the chicken "thighwalkers" we're great.

What time are the fireworks and where is a good place to watch it from? Thanks! :confused3:thumbsup2

Anyone in line for celebrity fastpass? Coming from 24 hour party & wondering if I should try to go straight there? Wanting Warwick. TIA

We are in wd line it isn't bad come on over jb line is longer but 3 shows

Obi Wan and Beyond was packed full. DW saved seats for us while we saw a character And we strolled in at 7:28pm. I was not going to chance not getting in.

I actually bought my mugs and lanyards last year at the stand outside American Idol.

My husband got a couple shirts in the shop right outside Star Tours.

Last year I remember seeing the regular SWW shirts there and other locations as well. The themed shirts were in the Darth Mall and a slight few at Star tours.

Ashley's Her Universe items were only in the Darth Mall.

You can really get your generic SWW gear all over the place.

Too awesome :thumbsup2 glad to hear you had a good experience at both Fireworks and H&V... We have scheduled reservations for both things....

I am a massive Fantasimic fan and will be giving that up this time out for the fireworks, sounds like it's so worth it!

In 2010 when I was there on Sunday of the very last weekend with my cousin we didn't take in the SWW festivities (was there with extended family that had other plans) however I was able to grab some SWW merch... one item of treasured note was a Star Wars Weekend Themed Throw Blankets.

I know last year (2013) when I was there for my first SWW I asked if they had Star Wars Weekend Themed Throw Blankets and they said not this year...

Has anyone seen any for this year (2014) SWW.... The SWW Throw Blankets are super cool, and even make great gifts for people that can't make it down to SWW. I was hoping they just might have them this year.

I found a link to someone who is selling the blanket for the year I bought one. This is what they look like for 2010 http://www.amazon.com/DISNEY-WEEKENDS-MICKEY-THROW-BLANKET/dp/B003V7U5OU/ref=pd_sim_sbs_misc_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0J3MWE9D3QB68CC4X1MF

Do you guys really think there's going to be a FP for the MH show? It's only 2 weeks away. What are they waiting for???? :scratchin
There's is going to be fp for MH show. For all the other shows they released them on May 5th, that was 2 weekends away from the first so I'm expecting them to release them on Monday

All of them are 30 minutes, except SotS counting the pres how is 45min
SWW tees and mugs are not LE. Best place is still to buy at Darth's Mall because you'll have a bigger selection now if you just want regular SW shirts Tattoine Traders has some
What time are the fireworks and where is a good place to watch it from? Thanks! :confused3:thumbsup2
Read the first post of this thread it has all the information. Anywhere on Hollywood Blvd from the tipboard to the main entrance
In 2010 when I was there on Sunday of the very last weekend with my cousin we didn't take in the SWW festivities (was there with extended family that had other plans) however I was able to grab some SWW merch... one item of treasured note was a Star Wars Weekend Themed Throw Blankets.

I know last year (2013) when I was there for my first SWW I asked if they had Star Wars Weekend Themed Throw Blankets and they said not this year...

Has anyone seen any for this year (2014) SWW.... The SWW Throw Blankets are super cool, and even make great gifts for people that can't make it down to SWW. I was hoping they just might have them this year.

I found a link to someone who is selling the blanket for the year I bought one. This is what they look like for 2010 http://www.amazon.com/DISNEY-WEEKENDS-MICKEY-THROW-BLANKET/dp/B003V7U5OU/ref=pd_sim_sbs_misc_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0J3MWE9D3QB68CC4X1MF

I actually didn't see the blanket this year, but I'll double check today. I did see a large beach towel but not with this years logo

I actually didn't see the blanket this year, but I'll double check today. I did see a large beach towel but not with this years logo

I saw the beach towel too on the picture thread of what is at Darth Mall, it has Jedi Mickey and Darth Goffy fighting on it... super cute but was hoping for a throw. I have a feeling I was lucky to get mine in 2010 and that they stopped doing that.

Have you even seen any of the Disney Throws lately? I know I have several of the ones that I bought as add ons when you buy over a certain dollar amount you could buy some of these throws for 20 bucks.

I believe Vader stays in character at all times and that he is not permitted to touch anyone. I remember reading once of a person who was extremely upset that he wouldn't give their child a high five.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter