• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Star Wars Weekends 2013 Tips and Tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents and nephew are there today. I'm directing them remotely via text message :goodvibes

Dad said he has "waited for the Ewok" and "run for the Jedi".

They arrived at 6:10 (took a taxi from CR), all three received FP for Warwick autographs. They then went to "run for the Jedi" (according to Dad) and received a 9:20 time for that. Went straight from there to Star Tours and had finished it by 8:02 (according to the text). Then got their FP for TSM. :cool1:

Sounds like good titles for episode 7 & 8 :lmao:

Chewie's line is right near the bike outside of Star Tours, correct? And exact location for Jedi Counsel M&Gs, please?

bleeps said:
Chewie's line is right near the bike outside of Star Tours, correct? And exact location for Jedi Counsel M&Gs, please?

Next to san Francisco mural at streets of America

Next to san Francisco mural at streets of America

You really are the best. I've been reading every single page of this thread since it started (although not, apparently, making quite ALL the notes I should have been;)), and you are such a huge part of what makes this SWW community so special. Thank you!

We fly down a week from today, and while it is our 10th Disney vacation it will be our first SWW.

Our DS is 15 and while I totally get why JTA and PMC are for younger kids, it would have been great if they could have come up with something for the teen set -- esp. since they keep claiming it's a demographic they want to attract! But he has made his final list of the characters he wants to see, and thanks to you and the others here we have a game plan that will make for a wonderful day.

MTFBWY

Thanks for the TSMM report, Yulilin3!

What are the FP return times at 7:30 am? i.e. if someone goes straight there when gates open at 7:30 to get FPs, what return times should we expect?

Thanks for the TSMM report, Yulilin3!

What are the FP return times at 7:30 am? i.e. if someone goes straight there when gates open at 7:30 to get FPs, what return times should we expect?

I am not there...but have been checking easywdw app...ok so stalking it lol...

And it looks like first fastpass is 9:30-10:30 or possible 9:40-10:40.

Currentlly right now at 10am the app is showing 4-5pm...

So it looks like if you get a fastpass first thing you should be able to pull another one when you window opens up...

TSM is our only other priority besides SWW stuff...and the more rides the better...

You really are the best. I've been reading every single page of this thread since it started (although not, apparently, making quite ALL the notes I should have been;)), and you are such a huge part of what makes this SWW community so special. Thank you!

We fly down a week from today, and while it is our 10th Disney vacation it will be our first SWW.

Our DS is 15 and while I totally get why JTA and PMC are for younger kids, it would have been great if they could have come up with something for the teen set -- esp. since they keep claiming it's a demographic they want to attract! But he has made his final list of the characters he wants to see, and thanks to you and the others here we have a game plan that will make for a wonderful day.

MTFBWY
Happy to help...have a great time

Just wanted to say one more thanks to everyone for all the great info! We have dance recital tonight and are pulling out first thing in the morning for and 8 hour drive. We will likely be attempting Warrick fast passes Sunday morning and hope to catch his show. We will be back for weekend 4 so anything else we get in will be considered bonus.

Watched the celebrities going back after the parade and now I understand why Sam witwer had a long line......he's an attractive man. Best gay day sw shirt so far...stormtroopers with rainbow helmets, really cute.

He was also in The Hobbit and Being Human. Very popular in the Sci-fi/geek world! :)

And going back a bit further, he was Doomsday in the Smallville (Superman) television series. Loved it, but he creeps me out. Maybe because he plays bad guys so well. (Technically I guess he played Davis, who was transformed into Doomsday, but you know what I mean).

On our way home now. :(. Had a great time though. We also thought the park was pretty quiet this morning but people were literally pouring in as we left about 11:30. Enjoy the rest of the weekend all and MTFBWY.

Yeah, I think we're going to have to meet him tomorrow.
on another,unrelated note,there are now two umbrellas at the Disney sw character meet :thumbsup2

jane2073 said:
He was also in The Hobbit and Being Human. Very popular in the Sci-fi/geek world! :)

He wasn't in the Hobbit...that was his UK Being Human counterpart, Aidan Turner...for which Sam's character in the US version is named as a nod...

P.S. in line for voices show. Line looks back to the road bit they are moving it now

My daughter was Chewie in the voices show...her weekend is already made...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter