Official Star Wars Weekends 2013 Tips and Tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
the last two years, I've made myself wait until May to start reading this thread...and I finally caught up on all 200 pages!

now I'm too excited to sleep, and my alarm is set to go off in 5 hours for our day at SWW!
my DBF & I are so stoked for tomorrow, and just wanna say THANK YOU to everyone that contributes to this thread, so I can actually pretend like I know what we're doing in the park!

Wondering how my planning will work out! What time do i have to be at park for JTA 730 am is my goal! Plan is me an my 4 boys get in line for JTA while mom goes to get FP for TSM an then meet mom an ride on TSM will line be to long to ride by then? Then hit RNRC an tower of terror! Wanna hit all big rides right after rope drop an then meet some star wars characters! Any pointers? Thanks!!

Can someone help me on where the exact location of these characters are. Ive been reading kennythepirate and I know I saw something on there before, now i just see a map and I dont know what the locations are called.

My son will probably only want to see:
Jedi Mickey, Princess Leia Minnie, Darth Goofy and stormtropper Donald
Darth Vader,Luke skywalker and Anakin

also what time do the meet and greets start? we are going to try and sign up for Jedi Training/ get fast passes then go do all the meet and greets.

thanks for you help!

Can someone help me on where the exact location of these characters are. Ive been reading kennythepirate and I know I saw something on there before, now i just see a map and I dont know what the locations are called.

My son will probably only want to see:
Jedi Mickey, Princess Leia Minnie, Darth Goofy and stormtropper Donald
Darth Vader,Luke skywalker and Anakin

also what time do the meet and greets start? we are going to try and sign up for Jedi Training/ get fast passes then go do all the meet and greets.

thanks for you help!

Easywdw.com has the locations described:
http://www.easywdw.com/worth-2/star...ers-hoopla-crowds-merchandise-etc/#more-11188

4am and in line for Ray Park. The line is past the security checkpoint. Warrick's line is at the checkpoint.

4am and in line for Ray Park. The line is past the security checkpoint. Warrick's line is at the checkpoint.

In addition to what you said, my dh texted "Ray park and warwick davis is past bag check in. Park further back. Probable no more for ray"

And he just added, " I will get hondo but line growing. I am about 35to 40th in line. People already in line for ashley and james."

I am in line for Warwick Davis @ 4:30 am and its very confusing. Ray Park's line is very messed up and weaves through the whole area. There are no clear signs except for Ray's so I hope this works out.

Jimmy Cummings line has reached the bag security check point, they are by the bushes to the far left. Ray Park's line that was longer than Warwick Davis is about the same length, now that security has straightened out the lines a bit.

DH slept out there all last night and says he got about 5 hrs sleep...happily snoring away too so I wonder how much sleep other ppl got around him. Lol

I think he is in jim Cummings line but I could be wrong.

Glad I sent dh early.

Anyone know how returns work at darth mall? We got a deathstar hot potato game and it doesn't work. Checked the batteries and they are fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter