Official Star Wars Weekends 2013 Tips and Tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I read that. This will be our first SWW. Maybe info was wrong?

I haven't heard anything on that. I know that some of the Limited Edition merchandise is limited to 2 per person. I sent a message to a friend that worked this past weekend at the tent, hopefully she'll have more information

I haven't heard anything on that. I know that some of the Limited Edition merchandise is limited to 2 per person. I sent a message to a friend that worked this past weekend at the tent, hopefully she'll have more information

Maybe that was it. Sorry! Thanks for checking for me!

Can anyone tell me about the Star Wars Lego Mural thing in Darth's Mall - I can't fine any info about it.

Thanks so much for all the great information! Flying down tomorrow! Woohoo!:cool1:

Can anyone tell me about the Star Wars Lego Mural thing in Darth's Mall - I can't fine any info about it.

Thanks so much for all the great information! Flying down tomorrow! Woohoo!:cool1:

We were there opening day and there was hardly anything up yet but they give you a premarked flat Lego (2in x 2 in?)that you put the tiny Lego pieces on (the small square/one bump Lego piece, I don't know how to describe it). You put it together according tithe color on your flat board. They have all the pieces there. Once complete you hand it to them and they put it on their large mural board according to the number on the back of your flat piece. It is like a mosaic basically and once all the pieces are up will form a big pic. Like I said when we were there it was mid afternoon the first day so there wasn't much there and I couldn't tell you what it will be. But my 4yo loved playing with the Legos....especially since Nana won't let him open the R2D2 Lego set she got him until summer! Yup the 2200+ pure one for over 16 yo! Yeh my 4 yo got the set! He's a Lego fiend!

Leaving home now for our resort-hope to be there in seven hours so we can get a good nights rest for SWW tomorrow! Plan on hopping over to MK after with Padawan DS5, Wookie DS8 and DH. DH will be the first to fall out! Yay!

So quick question.....I have searched, but couldn't find answer. Do they limit the name tags to two per person per day or in general? Was going to get one for my children while DH and I are there, but we are a family of six. Silly I know, but I don't want anyone to be disappointed.

There was a limit on the AP passholder name tags of 2 per AP holder. Also, they ran out midway through Sunday this past weekend, so don't wait until the last minute!

pequele said:
We were there opening day and there was hardly anything up yet but they give you a premarked flat Lego (2in x 2 in?)that you put the tiny Lego pieces on (the small square/one bump Lego piece, I don't know how to describe it). You put it together according tithe color on your flat board. They have all the pieces there. Once complete you hand it to them and they put it on their large mural board according to the number on the back of your flat piece. It is like a mosaic basically and once all the pieces are up will form a big pic. Like I said when we were there it was mid afternoon the first day so there wasn't much there and I couldn't tell you what it will be. But my 4yo loved playing with the Legos....especially since Nana won't let him open the R2D2 Lego set she got him until summer! Yup the 2200+ pure one for over 16 yo! Yeh my 4 yo got the set! He's a Lego fiend!

This sounds awesome! How did I miss hearing about it???

We'll be leaving tomorrow after work. Should arrive around midnight. Hitting MK, then straight to SWW! Cant wait!

Would 30 min prior suffice or would you suggest even more to see the show..? Don't mind sitting in the back at all. Thanks! :)

I would be in the area of the Premiere Theatre and assess the lineup at least an hour beforehand. On the opening Friday people started lining up 2 hours early for Stars of the Saga. On Sunday the lineup was significantly shorter, however it was pouring rain at the time so we still lined up an hour early just to take advantage of the covered queue!

Thanks! Does anyone know what the line has been like for it as the weekends go on?

Love that tink,

On my mobile so I cannot quote. The photo pass images you referenced from page 197 or so and the 600 images from parade and jta....are those preloaded shots???

There was a limit on the AP passholder name tags of 2 per AP holder. Also, they ran out midway through Sunday this past weekend, so don't wait until the last minute!

They ran out of the black passholder name tags? :( Will they be getting more in or am I out of luck?

Love that tink,

On my mobile so I cannot quote. The photo pass images you referenced from page 197 or so and the 600 images from parade and jta....are those preloaded shots???

No. My son was picked for the parade last Friday! The pictures are from that parade. Not only did they put the kids on the photopass, but the whole parade and from different angles. There must have been several photographers. The bonus material was 15 pictures of characters.

Will be going to my first SWW May 31 and June 1... Cant believe the number of times I have been to Disney never made it during SWW. I really want my picture taken with Jedi Mickey...

Thanks for all your words of wisdom... I have used many of your plans to formulate mine...

Sorry I didn't post this sooner, I was taking a vacation of sorts from the DIS :lmao: Things went great on Saturday, but the new merchandise tent line stinks.

1.- Yes the second PMC is Return of the Jedi base questions, and they will et you chose, unless it's filled obviously. Just to let you know all kids get a surprise at the end so it doesn't matter how much or how little they know about it.
2.- Stars of the Saga is a q&a with the actors from the movie, they talk about their experiences filming and so on...not sure if little kids would find that interesting...James Arnold Taylor's one man show is really interesting and is they least to focus on SW, more about how voice acting works, and he shows all the different voices he has done on film, tv and video games, he's the voice of Johnny Test, Leonardo on TMNT, the Minions, Jack Sparrow in the video games, and lots, lots more...

Thank you!

Anyone have thoughts about younger kids at the Stars of the Saga show? That's the one that has the good Stormtrooper bit 15 minutes before, right? Seems like my boys (and I) would definitely enjoy that part. So total of 45 minutes?

Anyone have any idea on how late one could arrive to get a fastpass for Warwick Davis or Jim Cummings?

Can anyone please offer me advice about the waiting time 4 FP 4 SWW celebrities? My daughter is a fan of James Arnold Taylor and trying 2 see how popular his line is so she can arrive early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter