• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Star Wars Weekends 2013 Tips and Tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got to Vader around 7:50, would have been sooner, but we stopped to get the autograph book. And we haven't done anything except characters (except right now, we're getting lunch haha) it's been a really good day so far and I'm impressed with how well we've done.

Did you have to go to Dath's Mall to get the autograph book, or was it available other places in the park?

We got to Vader around 7:50, would have been sooner, but we stopped to get the autograph book. And we haven't done anything except characters (except right now, we're getting lunch haha) it's been a really good day so far and I'm impressed with how well we've done.

Thanks! I'm impressed too and hopeful we'll have a similar experience next Friday!:goodvibes

Again, thanks to all for the live updates!!:banana:

Not sure what this means. Did you go straight to JTA sign-ups and still get put on an alternate list?

No - that's not from me. He (Josh) was tweeting that there was a 1/2 hour line at the time he was tweeting, which I think was around 9 am/9:15 Eastern. Then, he was advising to go there first thing to sign up.

No - that's not from me. He (Josh) was tweeting that there was a 1/2 hour line at the time he was tweeting, which I think was around 9 am/9:15 Eastern. Then, he was advising to go there first thing to sign up.

Thanks, that's what we'll do -- go straight to JTA and sign up. DS isn't that interested in the character M&Gs that require standing in line!

dmiller64152 said:
Thanks, that's what we'll do -- go straight to JTA and sign up. DS isn't that interested in the character M&Gs that require standing in line!

When I walked out to the bus this morning, the line for JTA stretched passed Hollywood and Vine. 9 is way too late if u want to do JTA.

TallandGoofy said:
And to piggyback on that - I'd love to hear from those who lined up for JTA - when you got in line, how long it took and what show you got.

Thank you all for the great info!! :thumbsup2

If you went straight to sign up at park opening the line weren't pitted fast, walked by 30 min after opening Ann's the line was down to prime time cafe

cheer25mom said:
Did you have to go to Dath's Mall to get the autograph book, or was it available other places in the park?

The autograph book is being sold at the gift shop outside the turnstiles

Sorry for the lack off updates...daw the parade, it was completely packed, like 6 rows deep by 10:30....a friend of mine staying at pop said they had the sww map yesterday, so you can grab one before going. Lines for chewie, chip and dale and Disney sw are about +1 hour long, heading to Darth mall

Still one hour to Get inside the tent.... quick tip: have lunch immediately after the parade, the quick service restaurant lines are out the door right now

curious to know what the pins are going for at the tent; especially the one "I had friends on that death star". I've seen pics and it looks awesome down there. Arrgghh 20 days away.

Still one hour to Get inside the tent.... quick tip: have lunch immediately after the parade, the quick service restaurant lines are out the door right now

That is exactly what we did. Then greased to Darth mall and was told a 2 hour wait. Turned back around and went to one mans dream to beast the heat. It's hot, hot, hot!

Ds got picked for the 11 am motorcade as we entered the park at 9am-ish.

I am heading to the park on Friday, making a special trip there at the end of our trip. Is it still this busy the second weekend out is it just this busy today due to it being the first day. And is the Pixar Cars cross over die casts out? That is one of my main reasons for going. Thanks!

Bad news character wise, Luke Leia, C3P0 ands R2D2 are meeting outside the tent.... wad told that they won't meet inside

Ok, I'm inside, the characters are induce. Whew, they're doing the lime outside and going I'm thru a side door, maybe just for today, depending on the crowds they might do it for this entire weekend, but the characters are inside.
The Stormtroopers pin is l.e. of 1000 and its 14.95.... not sure what's left

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter