• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend - The Dark Side 2017

Hoping to register today for the 10K. I am an AP holder. Can anyone say if I will have a problem if my AP expires in November and I don't renew ? Aslo is possible to pick up my wife and daughter's packets if I enter them for the 5K and they are not there ? My daughter has her Spring Break the week before and can't miss 2 days of school then.
Because your daughter is a minor, you may be able to pick her packet up (someone with kids chime in!). However, your wife will need to pick up her own packet unless you pay extra for (and it is offered) the special race morning packet pick up.

My AP expires Oct 31 each year. The only issue I have had is getting an AP discount for resort reservations in November before I renewed by AP.

Can someone expand on how to register as an AP ?? I have the AP page open on RunDisney but don't see the registration link yet ? Also I don't know what incognito mode is. Sorry for being dumb.

Can someone expand on how to register as an AP ?? I have the AP page open on RunDisney but don't see the registration link yet ? Also I don't know what incognito mode is. Sorry for being dumb.
Are you on the rundisney AP page? Where it lists the races they should be blue now and then at noon they will be live links

I am in for the challenge. I tried to register for the 5k also, but as soon as I hit continue after filling in all the info, I got the error page. I had not made it to the payment page yet. I tried to register again, but it told me I was already registered. I have not received an email for the 5k, and do not believe I have actually paid for it. I sent runDisney an email, so hopefully it will get cleared up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter