***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

We are really looking forward to our Circles of Flavor dinner at AK the night before......

@yulilin3 was the DL opening ceremony for GE open to the public or was it just media and invitees? And do we have any expectation of having any “celebrities” attending?
that sounds so much better

We are really looking forward to our Circles of Flavor dinner at AK the night before......

@yulilin3 was the DL opening ceremony for GE open to the public or was it just media and invitees? And do we have any expectation of having any “celebrities” attending?
Media and invitees, the night before opening to the public. Not sure of who will be attending

Not sure if I've seen this reported previously, but VIP tours will grant access to Galaxy's Edge and Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run. Not sure about Savi's or Oga's. (I got a message from Disney Signature Services this afternoon in response to a question I posed back in March about access benefits during a Club Level stay.)

Not sure if I've seen this reported previously, but VIP tours will grant access to Galaxy's Edge and Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run. Not sure about Savi's or Oga's. (I got a message from Disney Signature Services this afternoon in response to a question I posed back in March about access benefits during a Club Level stay.)
Just bring 2 pints of blood.... Lol.

It was reported on the add on thread

Got some info on fp ratios
first phase (less busy) will be 4 fp to 1 standby
second phase 25 fp to 1 standby
third phase (very busy) will be 80 fp to 1 standby
Also single rider queue will open with land opening (not sure about preview) kids ages 6 or younger are not allowed to go through single rider because you will be separated
Wheelchairs cannot go through single rider because it has stairs
maybe the coffee hasn't kicked in yet, but I am struggling to understand how this would function

Don't they always give out the same number of FPs per hour and have that set 60+ days in advance? So no matter how crowded it is during a given day they still need to cycle X number of FP through every hour (1,000 or whatever it would be). So whether you let 4 to 1 through, you still need to get that same 1,000 FP people through every hour

Unless they mean when less busy they will be running less turntables or something? Otherwise the ride has a fixed throughput per hour and so many known FPs to use during that hour meaning the same number of non-FP is always available every hour no matter the crowds, right?

or am I missing something?

Just to clear this up, the ratios are used at merge to determine how many FP versus standby guests to let through. How “busy” it is is only in relation to how filled the FP queue is or is not and does not refer to how busy the park itself is. So if the FP queue for an attraction is really backed up, like it often is when the attraction has gone down for a period of time, then ratio will move to a phase that will be even more favorable to FP than usual.

Also, just wanted to mention since I haven’t seen it reported anywhere yet, but they will be testing the use of a virtual queue for land access with Cast during the earlier part of the day on the 11th.

I wonder what they will do with the current Star Wars Guided tour. Please just jack the price up and put me out of my misery so I can pay it and guarantee us a spot on the rides and in the land for my kid's birthday in December. We're offsite and I'm still nervous about the whole thing.
I wish we knew, too. We did the Guided Tour in December 2018 for my husband’s birthday and it was awesome. I keep checking to see if they’ve updated it at all but nothing yet. I would definitely pay to avoid lines!

I wish we knew, too. We did the Guided Tour in December 2018 for my husband’s birthday and it was awesome. I keep checking to see if they’ve updated it at all but nothing yet. I would definitely pay to avoid lines!
Can you still book that tour? Has anyone called Disney to ask?

Sorry if this has been discussed at length, but I saw the map of the land on the WDW app and it looks like the only entrance is through TSL. That can't be right?! The DL SWGE has three ways to get into the land. TSL is enough of a bottleneck as it is.

Sorry if this has been discussed at length, but I saw the map of the land on the WDW app and it looks like the only entrance is through TSL. That can't be right?! The DL SWGE has three ways to get into the land. TSL is enough of a bottleneck as it is.

It has been discussed. The main entrance is at Grand Avenue near the Muppet Theatre. There is a tunnel that leads into the Rise of the Resistance area. The TSL entrance is actually going to be the exit.

Hi.

If you have a Disney Visa, how do you gain access to Vader (or any Visa meet). Do you show your Visa card and ID?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter