**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Seriously, so I decided to check one last time, since it's after midnight, and now Club Villian is back on the list? Dessert party still not booksble of course. (Neither is CV, but just like SWGS, it's just there, waiting ...)

So, looked into it a bit more, only blue dates for CV are Fridays and Saturdays in Sept and Oct ... $129 per person, no child rate, two show times 5:15 and 8:30 ... Definitely not bookable (though it says you can do so up to 90 days in advance) ... apologies if this is old news.

OMG its not old news to me! I had heard they were having auditions for Club villain but I had not seen any confirmation from Disney that it was coming back. I see that it is showing up for Sept. And Oct. But not allowing booking. I wonder if it will open quietly tomorrow or just sit there like the dessert party to torture us for days!

Just booked Club Villain so now I guess I better see about booking a trip! Wasn't planning in returning for a while. I guess I will book dessert party as well.

Booked CV. It's all a plot to get more of my money. Loved CV, drinks, food, show. Did I say drinks !! Worried now it is an airport/airplane day.

Happy for folks wanting to book Club Villain...........but can't believe how nicely Club Villain showed up and was able to book........while we still wait for the August dessert party! I'd laugh if I wasn't crying! :eek::scratchin:hyper::sick:

I know?!?! Woke up early to book before having to get ready for work, I was really hoping....:furious: I'm happy for those folks too, but a lil resentmentful o_O

If I come home later and it opened then sold out, I might be in danger of throwing my IPad out the window! Guess I'll put Disney's number in my phone and keep calling them, try and disguise the call as though I'm discussing work matters lol

We booked Club Villain for October, LOVED it when we went in February. I just can't believe Disney can open up September and October dates for that event at DHS but cannot figure out the SW dessert party. Sheesh!

Anyone have a guess as to how long I need to allow for Launch Bay in my plan? It will be early September, so relatively low crowds. We only want to do the Chase Visa Meet, check out the Cantina / Jawas, and take a quick look around. We're not huge Star Wars fans (sorry lol). I can't quite figure out how the place is set up. Some reports talk about the meet line being not too bad, others say you have to wait in line just to get into the Launch Bay, then wait for the meet. I just would like to know what to expect / how it works. Thanks!

"So glad we're going in August" I thought..."no fiascos there" I thought o_O

I kept telling myself this for the first couple months after I booked. After ROL fell through and Jungle Book opened to "meh" reviews (don't get me wrong I still want to see), I thought: hey, at least that new Frozen ride is opening and new Star Wars fireworks!!! Plus the awesome cm I talked to on the phone told me to check back because she was sure they were going to extend hours at MK and she would follow up with me and she was opening a magic file:sad2:

I feel really gullible at this point...like IS there even going to be a dessert party in August?

Checked this morning and they changed the times in the booking (this morning it is saying 8:15 on mine) but it still isn't bookable:mad:

I just booked the Star Wars Dessert Party for August 8. I was looking for the 10th but only certain nights are available right now. Maybe they are loading them as I was booking it.

I was just able to book for August 13th over the phone. I saw August 1st and August 13 avail to book online then the 13th disappeared so I called. At first the CM didn't see anything available then she checked again and voila! I received a confirmation number and it appears in MDE with my reservations. Good luck everyone!

Nothing for early August yet?
ETA: Some dates work, but not the one I'm looking for!

CM I just spoke to said that they are having all sorts of issues with August and that the dates were just removed from her system - she said to call back again in a bit... so annoying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter