**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Guys...I need some advice. We are sitting for F! right now and trying to figure out working another Studios day in. We have Saturday open and can go then, but Saturday and EMH. We have Thursday open but would have to lose our Ohana breakfast. How much more absolutely horrible would Saturday be than Thursday? We are basically going for JTA and Vader and chewy meet and greet. The only other thing we would want to do would be TSMM bc my 2 yo had a blast on it today, but FP are out for both days according to Dibb.

Guys...I need some advice. We are sitting for F! right now and trying to figure out working another Studios day in. We have Saturday open and can go then, but Saturday and EMH. We have Thursday open but would have to lose our Ohana breakfast. How much more absolutely horrible would Saturday be than Thursday? We are basically going for JTA and Vader and chewy meet and greet. The only other thing we would want to do would be TSMM bc my 2 yo had a blast on it today, but FP are out for both days according to Dibb.
If you are an onsite guest, you can sign up for Jedi Training as soon as you enter for EMH - that's actually a good perk. Choose a late morning or early afternoon JT session and then head straight to Launch Bay.

With FPs, you'll be guaranteed 3 FP attractions so it shouldn't be a bad day.

And search for TSMM FPs for two people and see what is available. You may be able to find overlapping times for your complete party by searching for smaller groupings.

1. Add me to the droid Visa club!! I had it for months before I actually got to hand it to someone (most stores you just slide it yourself) and the cashier didn't tell me how awesome it was. I was disappointed.

2. If fireworks are EVERY night, is there a dessert party every night, too? Anyone know where to expect the dessert party to be held? How many people per night? I did the SWW dessert party last year as part of the VIP tour. I'm having trouble imagining where it might be and what it'll look like with nothing in the way (like the stage).
the dessert party will be where the old FtF package was. Not sure if it would be every night for the dessert party. Without the Hat it'll be a great view from that spot

I know this is petty, but wouldn't it be great if all of us SWW orphans went in costume to wander around Flower and Graden? I think it would be hysterical. I was just talking about it with the hubster, how the demographic that will be there in May will certainly not be the traditional one...for all of us who have non refundable travel booked, it will certainly be amusing to watch the fellow Star Wars fans lurching around the topiaries.

MouseAdventures just announced they are planning to do a challenge in WDW this spring! On one hand I'm really excited - on the other hand I was planning on not going again (after our January trip) until September since they cancelled SWW (yeah take that Disney - like they'd actually notice!)...

I know this is petty, but wouldn't it be great if all of us SWW orphans went in costume to wander around Flower and Graden? I think it would be hysterical. I was just talking about it with the hubster, how the demographic that will be there in May will certainly not be the traditional one...for all of us who have non refundable travel booked, it will certainly be amusing to watch the fellow Star Wars fans lurching around the topiaries.
These Jedi family will be wearing our costumes from May 8 to 16 including our new little padawan DS11mo

So I was told last night (9:50pm) there were people lined up for Launch Bay opening. So I got out to DHS 5:20am. No one here but maintenance. And myself. and my bitter sleepy Sithster. I miss SWW.
and it's not even April Fool :( . Have fun, I know you will. I'll be there around 5:30pm.

I see somone else showed up. they are by the benches where Linda Skywalker used to set up her cot. Crapballs. hope they dont think they were the 1st ones here.

Ugh don't you hate that.... I admire your dedication. You were up early! You earned first spot.

Say hi if any of you guys see me. Since you have my pic to go on, lol....I will have my stormtrooper ears on.

the new times guide is out and no mention of JT for this week, I'm hoping for unannounced soft opening today.
Club Disney is on the schedule but only for Friday and Saturday, again hoping or soft opening today since DJ Elliot said it would be open (10 am to park closing)
Both Vader and Chewie meet and greet are all day at Launch Bay
Special food items
Vader and BB8 cupcake at most quick service locations
Backlot Express will have the Dark side drink with glow cube and the Chicken and Waffles from Rebel Hangar
Han Solo in carbonite bucket at snacks locations

I'm excited to hear reports from today. We're doing Epcot but doing Studios at rope drop tomorrow walking from the Swan if reports are favorable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter