Official Spring 2007 Disney Professional Internships Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
numberingravens said:
awesome! my email is kellyameredith@gmail.com, keep in touch and we'll have to keep our fingers crossed that a) our crazy disney schedules will allow for it, and b) we can find some other people to play!! :)

lol, sounds good! I will!!

Rustyflwr3 said:
Does anyone know if we are to hear anything else from now until check-in day? Or has anyone been in contact with their manager/supervisor onsite? I dont want to be missing any important information!! Woohoo, getting sooo close!! :):)

I am keeping in contact w/my super but from what I learned, it's really different for each dept. They assured me that I wouldn't start until Tuesday because of the MLK holiday. If there is any general info you'd like me to find out, my super is really nice and always ready to answer any questions asked.

I just checked my mail and got "the newest" email. Though I am wondering, they suggest a few hundred dollers to bring with us for extra cash until we get paid but is that really enough? How much is everyone else here bringing to get settled?

would anyone like to discuss possible decideing roomates before sign in? I wouldn't mind chatting to see if we might be compatible. If your interested send me a message on here or through aim.

allsmiles316 said:
I am keeping in contact w/my super but from what I learned, it's really different for each dept. They assured me that I wouldn't start until Tuesday because of the MLK holiday. If there is any general info you'd like me to find out, my super is really nice and always ready to answer any questions asked.

Oh ,ok! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing anything improper by not keeping in contact with anyone! Well, I am going to be working in Celebration, but will I receive the address, times I am expected to be at work (if there is a set time), etc. when I check in or am I supposed to already know that!

Darkaugustrain said:
I just checked my mail and got "the newest" email. Though I am wondering, they suggest a few hundred dollers to bring with us for extra cash until we get paid but is that really enough? How much is everyone else here bringing to get settled?

would anyone like to discuss possible decideing roomates before sign in? I wouldn't mind chatting to see if we might be compatible. If your interested send me a message on here or through aim.

I haven't done the programs down there before, but I would think a little more than a couple hundred dollars would be needed to get settled and have some extra spending money throughout the entire program. I am relocating to Orlando so I am bringing everything with me...savings and all. HTH!!

Also, are only people staying in Northbridge getting these emails? I have not gotten any information since the Disney look email came!!

I got an email saying that I have a meeting in casting on the 19th at 10 a.m -- the same one that had an attachment with the Disney look guidelines. (I am checking in later than everyone else, I believe) So, if that is the only one, then I think im set! Thanks for your help :)

So, when is everyone getting to Orlando?? We're leaving on the fifth to move everything and get settled!!

Does anyone know if your last Internship was completed in August 2005 if you will be scheduled for "Traditions" again?

I have not received any additional emails other than my acceptance.

It's pretty crazy at the parks right now; I can't wait until everything gets quiet again.

Does anyone know if your last Internship was completed in August 2005 if you will be scheduled for "Traditions" again?

If you haven't been down here since then and you are not Seasonal, then you'll have to do Traditions again most likely.

I was wondering the same thing about Traditions.. after my first program, I didn't have to do Trad again the 2nd time,but I did the third.. the last time was Summer of 05, so I'm thinking probably. Although, I have been a Campus Rep this whole time.. so maybe not??

I'm going to be arriving Jan 7th!! Leaving Tuesday!! :)

Hey everyone,
My name is Josh and I'm a PI ('Creative Services, Consumer Direct Sales')...all I know is that I'll be doing a lot of graphic design work. Woohoo. I'm staying at Northbridge (and from what I read I'm not sure if that was such a great decision) and I'm leaving on the 9th...and yes...I'm very excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter