Official Spring 2007 Disney Professional Internships Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Carlos!

I interviewed for DVC Sales Assistant but decided on Ops Management instead. I love DVC tho, and the internship will be great. You will be greeting guests, scheduling appointments, assigning dvc sales cast members to guests, and showing some of the actual units.

keep me updated onthe internship, i may want to do it in the future! :wizard:

I'm a freshman Mechanical Engineering student at the University of Cincinnati, and I was wondering if there are any Engineering PI's who could give me some advice or information about earning the PI. Thanks.

Thanks Blondsunshine!

DarkAugustrain-- I think we might be receiving info soon on when and where to be on the 12th. My recruiter told me that they will be filling all the positions (or atleast hoping to fill all) by the 15th of Dec. So maybe we'll be receiving info soon. I was wondering the same thing because my parents will be helping me move.

allsmiles316 you lucky devil......my best friend lives down in FL so she is gonna help me but trying to sync my train with the date is giving me a headache!.. I refuse to try to drive from up here in PA to FL so...wish me luck!!

allsmiles316 said:
I was wondering the same thing. I feel like I am one of the only ones on here who hasn't found a roomie yet. I'm just going to wait for the day we check in I guess.
You need one too? Hmmmmm question what are your opinions on hygiene? LOL!

if you need a roomate or would like to share a 3bdm/2bth condo in windsor palms let me know ASAP!!! i found a good deal for about $60 cheaper than northbridge (it includes utilities & its closer!) i also have til sunday to accept nb....but don't wanna. need to know by 4pm (central time), leave a # if you can.

shaina

well now i think i have some roomates so this may workout:) yep, i'm a non-smoker & nope i don't snore...or @ least i don't think i do, hummm???

me too....vist way apt. pavilion from 9-12. so it shouldn't take all day, that's great! more time to play:)

Just in case anyone else was wondering...I emailed my supervisor to see what's up for the rest of that weekend after we check-in on Jan. 12th and here is what she said:

"You will have a class on Saturday called Traditions, which all new cast members go through (pretty much a background of Walt Disney World heritage and culture). After that you will be free until we have you start on Tuesday the 16th (we get Monday off for Martin Luther King). I hope this helps!"

I also emailed Disney Interns info and asked where my parents should wait since they are helping me move...and they said:

Hello Melanie,

Your parents are more than welcome to accompany you during the check in process but waiting areas are limited or they can meet you later to move in to Northbridge

SO....hope that helps out as to what else are we doing that weekend...I'm so excited! :)

I know that after check in day will be different for different people. Someone I know is starting work on Monday. Some will not have to do Traditions (those that have worked for the comany recently..).. And then there are specific trainings that will be different for different people. :)

I am coming right off my CP into the PI so I really hope they don't make me do Traditions again.

Does anyone know if we are to hear anything else from now until check-in day? Or has anyone been in contact with their manager/supervisor onsite? I dont want to be missing any important information!! Woohoo, getting sooo close!! :):)

Hey everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone going on the PI plays soccer?? I looked up a few indoor centers and am just hoping that my schedule allows for a night to play!
Would anyone else be interested??

numberingravens said:
Hey everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone going on the PI plays soccer?? I looked up a few indoor centers and am just hoping that my schedule allows for a night to play!
Would anyone else be interested??

I do I do I do!! I love playing soccer and would be interested if my schedule allows it! Of course, im living further away than I believe most people are, so we'll see!

awesome! keep in touch and we'll have to keep our fingers crossed that a) our crazy disney schedules will allow for it, and b) we can find some other people to play!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter