Official Spring 2007 Disney Professional Internships Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. I am very worried because I have not received an email regarding housing at Northbridge! I thought we were supposed to know yes or no by yesterday evening and had only until Friday to reply. If anyone has received their email regarding this matter please let me know so I can decide if I need to contact my recruiter. Much thanks!

teh fish said:
I just received an acceptance call from Guest Relations at Magic Kingdom. What a relief! My school needed an internship to graduate and it was starting to get down to wire there.

CONGRATS! You will have so much fun over there - I know a few people who've done that PI and loved it! WOOHOO congrats :)

fyi, had 2 interviews today (they just called yesterday)-- weddings & cast deployment!!

*waiting again*

teh fish said:
I just received an acceptance call from Guest Relations at Magic Kingdom. What a relief! My school needed an internship to graduate and it was starting to get down to wire there.

Congratulations, Teh Fish!!!

I can't wait to hear something, too.. By the way, does anybody know weather they send an e-mail to let you know in case you did not make it, or you are just let hanging? :listen: Thanks.

SOoo i got a call this morning from Casting, and was told that I had two "exciting offers", but had to fax a copy of the WDW application with a signature on it, then I would receive a call back with the offer details... That was before 11 this morning, it was faxed at 12:30 or so.

it's almost 5, no call. ARG!!! Come on Disney!

This waiting game- sucks!!

How about you all, any news?

I got into housing! That is such a relief!!!! Now i can start booking plane tickets and stuff.
51 days till i leave for Florida!!!!!!!! :yay:

Woohoo!

Can you give me some more info about housing?? As i said in my last message, I have been waiting all day for info about my positions/housing etc, and I didn't even know about northbridge until lastnight when I found this site!
Do you have to apply to live there?
Do you live with roommates or by yourself?

haha i'm sorry, i've been on edge all day waiting for this info!
Thank you so much, and congrats again!!

numberingravens said:
SOoo i got a call this morning from Casting, and was told that I had two "exciting offers", but had to fax a copy of the WDW application with a signature on it, then I would receive a call back with the offer details... That was before 11 this morning, it was faxed at 12:30 or so.

it's almost 5, no call. ARG!!! Come on Disney!

This waiting game- sucks!!

How about you all, any news?

Yah, I perfectly understand... I got a call two days ago, but unfortunatelly I was not at home. They said they will call back in an hour, but two days had passed since without a call... I'm dying to know what's going on!??

I just got offered housing! Yay! I don't have to live in my Es-ca-pe! :)

numberingravens, the housing offered by Disney is based on lottery and you have to apply when accepting the PI, not sure what they're doing with PIs not offered internships yet... seems really weird. It's $129 a week taken directly from the paycheck. And you have a roommate.

Hmm.. apparently I can't post a url, but just type northbridgeapartments and it should send you to their website.

leilani11 said:
I just got offered housing! Yay! I don't have to live in my Es-ca-pe! :)

numberingravens, the housing offered by Disney is based on lottery and you have to apply when accepting the PI, not sure what they're doing with PIs not offered internships yet... seems really weird. It's $129 a week taken directly from the paycheck. And you have a roommate.

Hmm.. apparently I can't post a url, but just type northbridgeapartments and it should send you to their website.

Have you gotten anything in the mail? ...I filled out the online form to accept my PI, but haven't received anything in the mail yet (it's been 2 weeks)...

Well that is just great that you guys are moving right along. I really am happy for you guys but it just makes things so dim for those who haven't heard a thing. I e-mailed the assistant for my area and she didn't even respond. I guess it was about 12pm. I asked how things were and what time we were looking to hear back from them at this point. Hopefully I will hear something tomorrow. Tomorrow makes a week since my interview. Well, hopefully I will be meeting all of you real soon. Congrats again. I can only imagine the relief you all feel.

congrats to KimAJ. I am so happy they finally called you. Hope to hear good news for us both soon.

Im in Northbridge. YAY!!! what other animal program people are in? Lisa, you are right?
-Amber

Good LUck everyone still waiting

blondsunshine02 said:
Congratulations on your 2 interviews! :thumbsup2 I know you have been waiting and waiting and waiting, and it is really tough. Hope you get into Wedding Services. Every time I have spoken with Candice, the Office Secretary she has been overly helpful. I'm really looking forward to beginning my PI ! :yay:

First off, Congrats Kim! Im really glad you had your interviews! Wedding services would be so much fun!!

blondsunshine ~ Disney Fairy Tale weddings is an amazing group! You will have the best time! Im planning my wedding with them and it seems like such a great environment. If you want to learn more about the people who are currently planning weddings with Disney, etc., check out the Disney weddings and honeymoons forum! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter