***Official September 2020 Thread***

Excited about our upcoming trip but disappointed that I havent lost the weight Iā€™ve gained since March!!! Too much ā€œGreat American Takeoutā€ and helping to support our local restaurants...always like to lose a few pounds before Disney trips...
Please don't beat yourself up about having a few pounds to lose. Go and have the best time. We are all living through something traumatic, and if the worse thing that happens to us is a few extra pounds then we are very lucky. Have the absolute best time!
Plus, kudos to you for supporting local restaurants!

Try the 11th, if you are ok with an early dinner, 3:50 is popping up.

Otherwise look again a day or two before you leave for some cancellations.

My Magical Express bus will be leaving the Boardwalk around 5pm that night... might be cutting it too close. I'll keep checking though!

Can u just head up to the desk and wait?

They've been fully booked from what I've heard - it's a small restaurant and now with distancing I'm sure there are even fewer tables available. Same with Oga's. I managed to snag a spot for one of us on the day we'll be in HS and keep checking for openings for two ppl but so far no luck. Maybe a CM will have mercy on us and let us both in at the time I have the reservation for one!

Please don't beat yourself up about having a few pounds to lose. Go and have the best time. We are all living through something traumatic, and if the worse thing that happens to us is a few extra pounds then we are very lucky. Have the absolute best time!
Plus, kudos to you for supporting local restaurants!

Thank you...actually Iā€™m thinking of my weight gain as ā€œCovid-15ā€...

well, in spite of having this trip booked for almost 11 months, we just decided to go today. it's been a hell of year over and above covid and we decided we just need it. I'm so glad to have a group that understands just how excited I am without worrying someone's going to hate on our decision! We upgraded to a one bedroom at Riviera since we had to cancel our April trip. 19 days until I'm in my happy place!!!

well, in spite of having this trip booked for almost 11 months, we just decided to go today. it's been a hell of year over and above covid and we decided we just need it. I'm so glad to have a group that understands just how excited I am without worrying someone's going to hate on our decision! We upgraded to a one bedroom at Riviera since we had to cancel our April trip. 19 days until I'm in my happy place!!!

I've heard the Riviera is beautiful! We are planning to do a sky liner tour of resorts on one of our AK evenings since the park closes at 5pm that day. Can't wait to check it out. Hope you have an amazing stay there!

We went back and forth but decided to just go for it as well. It wonā€™t be the trip of our dreams - that was last September - but we will make the most of it. Have a great time! Donā€™t tell anyone outside of these boards that you are going.

They've been fully booked from what I've heard - it's a small restaurant and now with distancing I'm sure there are even fewer tables available. Same with Oga's. I managed to snag a spot for one of us on the day we'll be in HS and keep checking for openings for two ppl but so far no luck. Maybe a CM will have mercy on us and let us both in at the time I have the reservation for one!

If your DHS day is Wednesday the 9th we need 2 more people for our party of 4 at 6:20 šŸ¤£

I have a Beaches and Cream reservation I am going to cancel because we are not going to be in Florida early like we first thought . If anyone is interested let me know and we can coordinate Tuesday September 1st at 740 pm. --Leaving in 7 days for a 10 day stay at the Poly 3rd -13th. so excited.

I am interestedin your reservation - thatā€™s our arrival day and we are staying at the swan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter