***Official September 2020 Thread***

Yes, I definitely agree on the vloggers. Tim Tracker has been very hesitant and nervous - his first day back to AK was almost painful to watch. He's doing a little better now it seems like and I don't blame him for being concerned with an 8 month old baby at home.

I recently found Paging Mr. Morrow and am loving his videos. His enthusiasm and happiness just to be back are infectious! *feel weird using that description given current circumstances but couldn't think of a better one... ha!
Micheal Kay and Nate are my 2 favorite Disney vloggers. I also watch Tim Tracker, Prince Charming Dev, and the Dis but they aren't close to the first two in my list.

Ok, I'm glad it's not just me 😁

@Dentam that is exactly who i was thinking about lol I've watched him for years, and now it seems like he's only doing it because he has too. I agree, it's more than likely because of the baby.

I'll have to check out Paging Mr. Morrow, Michael Kay and Nate. I recently found That Crazy Disney Lady and she cracks me up. I love how she just enjoys being there.

Molly from AllEars has become one of our favorites. She's bubbly and enthusiastic (without being cloying so), but also not afraid to give you her honest opinion when she doesn't like something. She's also fairly knowledgeable as she used to be a VIP guide CM. The only downside recently is that the videos re: DHS often have spoiler-y RotR footage that we have to navigate past or avert our eyes as to keep it as unspoiled as possible when we're finally able to ride it on our trip.

Molly from AllEars has become one of our favorites. She's bubbly and enthusiastic (without being cloying so), but also not afraid to give you her honest opinion when she doesn't like something. She's also fairly knowledgeable as she used to be a VIP guide CM. The only downside recently is that the videos re: DHS often have spoiler-y RotR footage that we have to navigate past or avert our eyes as to keep it as unspoiled as possible when we're finally able to ride it on our trip.
Same, she's one of the ones that brings back my excitement for our trip. I also have to ff past her RotR footage lol

Micheal Kay and Nate are my 2 favorite Disney vloggers. I also watch Tim Tracker, Prince Charming Dev, and the Dis but they aren't close to the first two in my list.

I watch Prince Charming Dev also along with Adam the Woo. Both have done a great job covering the reopening of the parks!

I'll have to check out Paging Mr. Morrow, Michael Kay and Nate. I recently found That Crazy Disney Lady and she cracks me up. I love how she just enjoys being there.

Nate is the name of Paging Mr. Morrow - he is so fun to watch! I'll have to check out That Crazy Disney Lady!

I've never watched her - will probably wait until I'm back from my trip to avoid any more spoilers... although I've already seen quite a few from other vloggers back when Rise first opened.

I watch Prince Charming Dev also along with Adam the Woo. Both have done a great job covering the reopening of the parks!

Nate is the name of Paging Mr. Morrow - he is so fun to watch! I'll have to check out That Crazy Disney Lady!

I've never watched her - will probably wait until I'm back from my trip to avoid any more spoilers... although I've already seen quite a few from other vloggers back when Rise first opened.

😂😂 Thanks for letting me know, I would've been like, why can't I find this Nate guy?

Also a fan of Adam the Woo, he does so many cool things and is another one that just enjoys life and what he does...at least he makes it look that way.

That Crazy Disney Lady is great for live streams. Resorttv1 also does live streams on Friday night. I highly recommend them. Also if you're ever bored during the day Tom Does Disney does a lot of live streams (a lot at restaurants, but he tends to ramble lol)

That Crazy Disney Lady is great for live streams. Resorttv1 also does live streams on Friday night. I highly recommend them. Also if you're ever bored during the day Tom Does Disney does a lot of live streams (a lot at restaurants, but he tends to ramble lol)

Oh yes, I watch ResortTV1 all the time - love their live streams!

Resort TV1 is actually how I found That Crazy Disney Lady, when they ran in to her during their first day back in MK stream.

I like her streams because it feels like I'm in the park and not just being taken on a tour or walkthrough.

I emailed the resort email to ask about reduced capacity at resorts, this was a chunk of my email where I specifically asked about reduced resort capacity
"When we arrive, Pop Century will be the only value resort open and now that the Art of Animation resort will still be closed, where will you move all of those people? Are the resorts operating at reduced capacity? I realize Pop Century is a big resort, but to have 5 resorts in one seems unsafe."

I got my response this morning and they didn't address my resort question, only restated the guidelines. They also mentioned no exceptions, even though I didn't ask about exceptions.

This is the reply... it's lengthy, i tried to screen shot but it was too small to read

Newton (Disney)
Jul 31, 2020, 9:47 AM EDT
Dear ,

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort! Disney's Pop Century Resort is an excellent choice!

At Walt Disney World® safety is our number one concern.

All Guests ages 2 and above and Cast Members are required to wear an appropriate face covering over both their nose and mouth. Guests must bring their own face coverings and wear them at all times, except when dining or swimming, and except when Resort Guests are in their rooms. At this time, we’re focused on consistent health and safety measures. Therefore, there are no exceptions to this policy.

Disney theme parks and resort hotels have opened with hand sanitizer and handwashing locations and Guests are highly encouraged to use these while visiting.

All Guests are required to undergo temperature screenings upon arrival to either a theme park or Disney Springs®. Based on guidance from health authorities, anyone displaying a temperature of 100.4 F or above will be directed to an additional location for re-screening and assistance. Those with temperatures above 100.4 will not be allowed entry; those in their party will not be allowed entry either.

Our Cast Members have gone through new training as we all learn to adjust to these unique times together. To that end, we will have some Cast Members Disney Springs® and our theme parks to explain our new procedures and answer any questions Guests may have. They will also encourage everyone to follow these measures for the health and safety of all.

At this time, it is recommended all Guests use cashless or contactless payment options, such as MagicBands, credit cards, debit cards, Disney Gift Cards, Disney Reward redemption cards and Mobile Wallets such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay. Guests may purchase a Disney Gift Card at select merchandise locations and Guest Relations to pay without cash. We will continue to accept cash.

We understand that these times are challenging, and we appreciate everyone’s cooperation and patience, and as we navigate as responsibly as we can. At this time, we’re focused on consistent health and safety measures. We know this is difficult, and there is nothing normal about this time in our lives.

Please visit the Guide to Updated Experiences on our website for the most up-to-date information available.

If you have any other questions or challenges, please do not hesitate to contact us by calling us at 407-W-DISNEY (407-934-7639) or by chatting with us in the Help Center of the Walt Disney World® website (only available on the US site). Cast Members will be happy to assist you further.

We hope to see you real soon.

Sincerely,

Jill
eCommerce Sales and Service Team

PLEASE NOTE: All information is subject to change without notice and should be confirmed just prior to your visit.

Disappointing. Just a general standard reply that leads me to believe no one on the eCommerce Sales and Service Team reads any of the eMails they get.

I agree and you would think that because of everything that's going on, they would at least actually read and respond to the actual question/concern they were emailed about.

I thought about calling, but we all know how that goes... I could get 5 different answers depending on the CM I get. That's why I decided to email them.

I decided to change where I'm staying and decided to modify my dates.

Old
09/20/20-09/25/20 - Helvetica - Disney's Riviera Resort
New
09/20/20-09/28/20 - Helvetica - Old Key West

Mainly, I'm a bit freaked out about going into elevators right now, so I switched my reservation to Old Key West, which has none. I'm also using less points with more days, which is really nice.

Last edited:
Watching ResortTV1 livestream at HS tonight and the crowd levels are awesome. I really hope this holds for those of us going in September!

And... just saw reports that the heat index was around 108 there today so that might explain the drop-off in crowds. Apparently it was more crowded in the morning and early afternoon.

I decided to change where I'm staying and decided to modify my dates.

Old
09/20/20-09/25/20 - Helvetica - Disney's Riviera Resort
New
09/20/20-09/28/20 - Helvetica - Old Key West

Mainly, I'm a bit freaked out about going into elevators right now, so I switched my reservation to Old Key West, which has none. I'm also using less points with more days, which is really nice.
Totally get having reservations with using elevators and of course a longer stay is never a bad thing! Just wanted to say that during our stay a few days ago there was never a time other guests didn’t adhere to the guidelines Disney has posted regarding elevators which is 1 party at a time .or no more than 4 guests. We were a party of 2 and even other singles and parties of 2 would wait rather than enter with us and we did the same :)

Thanks for listing fav Vloggers. I'm going to check them all out. Mine: the Dis of course, Molly of AllEars, Mr. Tom Morrow, Prince Dev and Adam Hattan.

Received our Magic bands yesterday...it makes it seem more real but not with the usual excitement of previous trips. I have to admit that up to this point, I have just been waiting for the "other shoe to drop" aka an announcement of a travel ban, airline cancellation, natural disaster, spontaneous combustion... I suppose with the bands arrival I need to start doing some real planning, making sure we have things we usually need and now new things we need. Such a different trip this year and just trying to focus on changing how we normally do the parks to just being grateful for the experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter