***Official September 2020 Thread***

Do you have access to a collapsible cooler that you can take into the park with you to make storage easier? The parks allow outside food and drinks, so I don't see why this would be a problem, other than figuring out a place to store everything. If you have a small child and take a stroller, those are always helpful.

We have our Disney bookbag we take into the parks with us, so we should be good then. I remember having a stroller and it was great! I was bummed the first year DD was to big for it lol

We have our Disney bookbag we take into the parks with us, so we should be good then. I remember having a stroller and it was great! I was bummed the first year DD was to big for it lol
Yeah, that should work. Hopefully you have a couple ice packs or something to keep em cold. Unfortunately with a backback, those just get heavy throughout the day, but still easier to carry around than anything else when you don't have the convenient stroller! lol.

Otherwise, do what a PP said and just take your individual water bottles and grab the ice water from the quick service places and dump into your water bottle.

Welp, looks like our September trip is turning into a Honeymoon! Made the call the postpone our November wedding til next year :hourglass and will have an intimate ceremony on our rooftop instead the Saturday before we leave. Please, Lord, let this trip hold - we really need some happy memories and joy right now.

Welp, looks like our September trip is turning into a Honeymoon! Made the call the postpone our November wedding til next year :hourglass and will have an intimate ceremony on our rooftop instead the Saturday before we leave. Please, Lord, let this trip hold - we really need some happy memories and joy right now.

Congratulations!!! You will still have the special memory of the intimate ceremony, spend the time just the two of you at WDW, and get to have a big celebration with family and friends next year- sounds like a win/win! Be sure to contact Disney to tell them what you're celebrating. They should spread some pixie dust for you throughout your trip hopefully!

Congratulations!!! You will still have the special memory of the intimate ceremony, spend the time just the two of you at WDW, and get to have a big celebration with family and friends next year- sounds like a win/win! Be sure to contact Disney to tell them what you're celebrating. They should spread some pixie dust for you throughout your trip hopefully!

Thank you! :flower3:

I apologize in advance for my rant. Whats up with only offering six entree choices at most restaurants? Many places I want to eat are not even open. I get the cost thing, but wow! The only thing that hasn’t changed is the selection of alcohol! I don’t think I can book even one table service per day based on what’s available. I‘m also not interested in eating mostly quick service.

I apologize in advance for my rant. Whats up with only offering six entree choices at most restaurants? Many places I want to eat are not even open. I get the cost thing, but wow! The only thing that hasn’t changed is the selection of alcohol! I don’t think I can book even one table service per day based on what’s available. I‘m also not interested in eating mostly quick service.
I get it. This is going to be a strange trips, isn't it? So many things are different. And not for the better.

Except, maybe, the crowds?

I get it. This is going to be a strange trips, isn't it? So many things are different. And not for the better.

Except, maybe, the crowds?

I'll eat a stale cinnamon roll for low crowds. I'll wrestle an alligator in the Seven Seas Lagoon for low crowds. I'll ride around the All Stars bus loop 24 hours straight for low crowds. Personally, I'm excited :mickeybar

With the low crowds, which I’m also excited about, and eight park days, what will we do with ourselves? I can only shop at DS so much!

There is the Epcot food and wine? This would sound more convincing and exciting if park hopper was available... :rolleyes:

We bought annual passes to UO. We may park hop over there a couple of days.

we will eat at Geyser point and Roaring Fork for sure, just debating a breakfast at Whispering Canyon..a dinner at Grand Flo ..those will be left to choose when we are there.

Just saw email from KTP about changes in resort opening dates...Poly village resort not opening until Oct!
I immediately called and was moved from standard resort room at Poly to Deluxe standard Villa Still at Poly so I’m very happy!!! Now if they will just add the Nachos back to Capt Cookes menu....

I saw the resort opening date changes also. My reservation is a non-refundable DVC rental at BWV. Looks like the main resort opening has now been delayed indefinitely. It will be very quiet there if I do decide to use this reservation and go - no complaints from me on that! The fewer ppl the better.

I can book my dining reservations tomorrow. There are not a whole lot of choices. I know for sure we will book Be Our Guest, Mama Melrose, Oga's, Sanaa, Homecoming brunch, and San Angel Inn- may switch to Whispering Canyon instead of Sanaa since we are Copper Creek.

We will snack in Epcot, eat Flame Tree BBQ and Nomad's in AK, Pecos Bill's in MK, and I don't know about HS.

We have an Instacart grocery order for breakfast items, so we will eat breakfast in the room most days.

61 days.....

I legitimately forgot about ADR day--the extension of the tri-state quarantine means I moved my trip to 9/23 - 9/28 and then I found out today about the Poly not being open for those dates, the same day I found out JetBlue changed my return flight to 2pm. :rotfl2:

I got in touch with my TA and she let me know that the agency is working with Disney to get guests moved, it's sounding at this point that it may be to either CR or YC but she will keep me posted about my options. I'm not even angry or upset at this point, I mean that's just the reality of traveling in 2020. Gotta go with the flow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter