• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official September 2017 Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be there Sep 16-22...Wilderness Lodge (Boulder Ridge Villas)...getting excited for first Disney Halloween!! :) ADRs all booked and ready to go. However, anyone have any idea when they start to open for the Rivers of Light Dining Package and the Star Wars Dessert Party? Nothing available for either yet.
I called Disney dining about this when making my ADRs and was told that it would be in May. I have still been checking daily just in case.

I called Disney dining about this when making my ADRs and was told that it would be in May. I have still been checking daily just in case.
I'm seeing dates through the end of September this morning. But no availability! Anyone know what the story is with this? Surely it can't all be booked up already!

Woohoo! My 180 days is here, and I got the 4 main ADRs I wanted at almost the right times! So stoked!

I'm seeing dates through the end of September this morning. But no availability! Anyone know what the story is with this? Surely it can't all be booked up already!
They apparently load the calendar and "slowly" populate the times behind that. I had a problem with Minnie's Seasonal Dining @ H&V. They eventually put dates up, but no times. Then times would trickle out each day.

YAY!! what did you book? :)

Bov voyage breakfast for a non park day,

BOG at 5.25 for dinner
CRT at 7ish? for dinner
CP for a late breakfast (hoping to score a later time, but ok with the 9.25 I think it is if we have to).
And did an 8.15 Akershus - the only one I am not totally convinced about, will see what DD thinks when we reveal to her in July.

But so happy that I got my first choice of nights for BOG and CRT!

Uhhh September dining is so tough. We just moved a few things around and can't move 3 of our ADRs already. I was still moving ADRs for our march trip while I was there- even getting BOG lunch twice. Darn you free dining :rotfl:

Uhhh September dining is so tough. We just moved a few things around and can't move 3 of our ADRs already. I was still moving ADRs for our march trip while I was there- even getting BOG lunch twice. Darn you free dining :rotfl:
Is there Free Dining this fall? I thought word on the street was that Disney was not going to offer that this year (just the few bounceback Free Dining that was offered earlier this year for Fall 2017), since resorts are pretty booked for the fall already. The bounceback offer currently doesn't even offer October as an option for a RO discount! o_O I remember when October was a slower time the year.

Guys I had a Disney dream last night. I dreamed that I was on my upcoming trip (is 150 days out still considered 'upcoming'?) and went to see Pandora and it was magical. I was awed and amazed. BUT I had somehow neglected to get any fastpasses for the entire trip! I woke up so mad at myself until I realized I still have 90 days until they're even available to me o_O

Last time, I got my book after ADRs AND FP dates were done. I booked 01/31/2017 for August 29th and haven't received anything. I know it will come eventually.

Just added more time to our trip! Sept 10-13 at Vero Beach and then the 13-23 at the Poly! Now if they could just announce the MNSSHP dates everything will be set!

Is there Free Dining this fall? I thought word on the street was that Disney was not going to offer that this year (just the few bounceback Free Dining that was offered earlier this year for Fall 2017), since resorts are pretty booked for the fall already. The bounceback offer currently doesn't even offer October as an option for a RO discount! o_O I remember when October was a slower time the year.
Not yet, but dining is always bad in September because everyone is anticipating it. It would be great if they didn't- it will be less busy. I agree, I remember when all of fall was slow. Now it gets worse every year.

FYI I just canceled chef Mickey, 9/23 5:55pm for 4 people. Had to cancel to make another res. Couldn't coordinate.

I can't find a single reservation for RoL at Tusker House for my dates.

Correction, found early dinners but no breakfasts or lunches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter