*Official September 2011 Thread!* Who's joining me?!

aladdin.jpg

Wow! This is fantastic! What a great drawing.

me and dh will be in the world sept 9th thru 17th at pop with dh's parents and brother can't wait:cool1:

12 days until trip #1...
32 days until trip #2!

Both ME packets are in and now it's just the waiting game!!

Took the family to WDW in June. It was my first trip there in 30 years. We had a blast. My DD(4) was amazed by everything and I had fun being a kid again. Not long after returning home I made a casual remark to DW about wanting to go again. Within days we were booked at the AS Sports. A much cheaper version of our June trip this time but we are looking forward to being there again. We are planning to surprise DD this time and not tell her where we are going when we get in the car. Can't wait to see here reaction when we pull up to the hotel.

We are finally in the teens - 18 days until we leave :banana::banana:

I hope the power comes back on before we leave :)

Got our Mickey mail today!! We got out ME tags last week and today got the room stuff and plastic luggage tag I almost skipped from the mailbox into the house! :dance3:

We are down to one week!! Hubby & I will be at the Wilderness Lodge Villas Sept 5-17!! At this time next week we will be watching the Main st Electrical Parade @ MK!! see ya real soon!:thumbsup2

Took the family to WDW in June. It was my first trip there in 30 years. We had a blast. My DD(4) was amazed by everything and I had fun being a kid again. Not long after returning home I made a casual remark to DW about wanting to go again. Within days we were booked at the AS Sports. A much cheaper version of our June trip this time but we are looking forward to being there again. We are planning to surprise DD this time and not tell her where we are going when we get in the car. Can't wait to see here reaction when we pull up to the hotel.

You are such a great Dad! That will be a great surprise.

It looks like everyone is getting ready and leaving soon! I hope everyone has a magical trip!! :wizard:

It's getting close...can't wait!
We'll be there 9/27-10/5 @ GF
Wild Africa Trek: 10/2
Dine With an Imagineer 10/3
SOOOO EXCITED!!! I might have to start packing soon!

10 more days:cool1:

Still haven't gotten my Mickey Mail :confused:

I did call them and it will be at the resort if I don't get it before we leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter